By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Are You Getting the White Xbox One in October??

Already have an Xbox One and if I didn't I wouldn't have bought the white one. It just doesn't fit with all the other black devices.

Add me on Xbox: DWTKarma 

Around the Network
piggychan said:
I really wanted to get the sunset one but I caved in today and picked up the standard... couldn't hold out any longer because I wanted to try the forza horizon 2 demo

Gratz! Want to hear what you think about the Demo.

Vasto said:
piggychan said:
I really wanted to get the sunset one but I caved in today and picked up the standard... couldn't hold out any longer because I wanted to try the forza horizon 2 demo

Gratz! Want to hear what you think about the Demo.

Might take a while.. downloading crimson dragon right now then the forza horizon 2 demo is queued to download after

toastbuy44562 said:
LOL NOOOO white XBO is even worse than the normal one for some reason. Sunset overdrive is as stupid as it looks and is gonna suck balls. Nobody is gonna buy one so stop trying.

For a moment there I thought Toasty was banned.....

Anyway, No I wouldn't get the White Xbox because I don't buy two consoles a year.

No...Maybe in 2016...Most good games are multiplats currently

Around the Network
toastbuy44562 said:
LOL NOOOO white XBO is even worse than the normal one for some reason. Sunset overdrive is as stupid as it looks and is gonna suck balls. Nobody is gonna buy one so stop trying.

How is this allowed? 

On topic, yes I am getting the white Xbox One. Its preordered and ready to go. My black beauty Xbox One is heading to me and the wifes bedroom and the white Xbox One is going to my man cave. Cant wait.

It's one of eight of my preorders :)

I'm tempted to buy one of the PSBone for the desire of having something shiny and new, but there is no must have game I want for either yet. The sunset overdrive bundle is tempting, so maybe if that game is really amazing I'll consider it. Other than that it looks like I'll wait till Kingdom Hearts 3 comes out, which could be forever.

I wouldn't, X1 looks better in black imo.