By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Romantic Advice Thread

Tagged games:

NiKKoM said:
But you have her phonenumber.. There is no Harm sending a text message to her: " Hey are you at the banquet?" And when she send a message like: "No, why?" You could have said.. "Just looking for more interesting people"

Do you even have a smartphone capable of whatsapp?

Probably. My lack of knowledge about my phone should be apparent from the mess a few weeks ago, but it seems capable of all of the stuff smartphones are expected to do.

Honestly i have no idea what whatsapp does.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:

Probably. My lack of knowledge about my phone should be apparent from the mess a few weeks ago, but it seems capable of all of the stuff smartphones are expected to do.

Honestly i have no idea what whatsapp does.

Its a message app, like your normal text but it uses your internet connection (mobile and wifi).. All the cool kids have it..
you can send photo's, voice messages and, if you install it, emoji icons.. which makes it way better to send flirty messages..

For instance I would like have posted this one a lot in this thread:

but say like a boring class you can send a emoji like this:

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:

Its a message app, like your normal text but it uses your internet connection (mobile and wifi).. All the cool kids have it..
you can send photo's, voice messages and, if you install it, emoji icons.. which makes it way better to send flirty messages..

For instance I would like have posted this one a lot in this thread:

but say like a boring class you can send a emoji like this:

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
trashleg said:

So, no developments? (also tagging)

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Around the Network
Troll_Whisperer said:

Nope.. I still think trashleg thinks i'm fucking wierd ... O wait this is Mr Kahn's thread.. most of the "action" takes place today, on Wednesday, with a slight chance on Thursday..  They do live in the same neighborhood, but we don't wanna push Mr Kahn in full stalker mode..

NiKKoM said:
Troll_Whisperer said:

Nope.. I still think trashleg thinks i'm fucking wierd ... O wait this is Mr Kahn's thread.. most of the "action" takes place today, on Wednesday, with a slight chance on Thursday..  They do live in the same neighborhood, but we don't wanna push Mr Kahn in full stalker mode..

Lol. I just imagined Khan hidden behind some bush, waiting for her to leave her place.

Thanks for the info and good luck with trashleg, you know that deep inside that mild disgust there is a hidden flame of love.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Today was final exams day, and i finished mine significantly before she did (indeed, i went to talk to the professor just now, and saw her test on top of the stack, so perhaps she finished last of all. I was around 2nd or 3rd). I hung around the student lounge after that for a few hours, and she usually goes there sometime on Wednesday afternoon. Haven't seen hide or hair of her since, and i know she has two or three final exams to go so i'm hesitant to bother her via text.

Or would it be less of a bother than i'm thinking? I do want to find out if she's planning on going to that happy hour this Friday.

But its friday.. Why in the world would you ask today? Tommorow night.. Friday morning.. No need to know now.. Cause knowing you it will only spin in your head with: if, what, why, how...

NiKKoM said:
But its friday.. Why in the world would you ask today? Tommorow night.. Friday morning.. No need to know now.. Cause knowing you it will only spin in your head with: if, what, why, how...

I suppose, and there is, again, a chance to see her tomorrow, knowing of her exam, so i could simply avoid the question of whether to text or not.