49,700 53,272 6,797 133,462
22,742 29,662 28,748 87,481
8,868 21,062 5,894 46,223
16,955 13,895 6,487 40,562
14,591 7,313 127 25,725
2,100 3,775 15,229 25,471
2,635 3,229 75 6,651

Consideration:

XBOX ONE first, but only 5K more than PS4.

3DS big dropped because new hardware.

Wii U again above 40K.

And R.I.P PSP. T_T

This week is such an anomaly, looks like the world is upside down.

XB1 sells less than PS4 in US but more in Japan, and almost as good in Europe, and on top overall? Well, that's some weird stuff (I know, it is the XB1 re-launch week but still looks weird, though totally expected)...

Playstation 5 vs XBox Series Market Share Estimates

Regional Analysis  (only MS and Sony Consoles)
Europe     => XB1 : 23-24 % vs PS4 : 76-77%
N. America => XB1 :  49-52% vs PS4 : 48-51%
Global     => XB1 :  32-34% vs PS4 : 66-68%

Sales Estimations for 8th Generation Consoles

Next Gen Consoles Impressions and Estimates

Around the Network
Puppyroach said:
Quite the boost for X1 with the release in the rest of Europe :).

HUH?? For launch week it is horrendous, it barely beat PS4...and chances are it never knowing Vgchartz probably overtracked, no way PS4 dropped 30 k in 1 week.

IamtheFire said:
Puppyroach said:

HUH?? For launch week it is horrendous, it barely beat PS4...and chances are it never knowing Vgchartz probably overtracked, no way PS4 dropped 30 k in 1 week.

There's a bundle coming the following week. People are holding off. Just like people held off their XBO purchase the week before its price drop :)

Just because you have an opinion doesn't mean you are necessarily right.

LOL Vgchartz weekly numbers are a joke, is anyone surprised? 30 k for those few countries for x1? PS4 down 30k in a week cause reasons??? wait for adjustments. Either way horrendous numbers for x1 in europe and japan.

ok, XboxONE just launched in Greece!? wtf, it's been around since launch obviously...

maybe a price drop cause of less import costs, but a ~33k increase in Europe!? O_O

3DS is fine for the time, obviously WiiU overshadowed and in a drought, will probably do better next week

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Around the Network

these numbers for xone are still bad,i guess because these countries could import xones already. once things settle,i expect a tiny baseline for new weekly sales averages.. i can see ps4 sales being a little down a week before destiny launch and holding out for a white bundle

whiteknight101 said:

The PS4 got a 320k the week it launched in Japan. I don't see what people find so strange about the XOne getting a 80k boost the week it launches in Japan and 19 other countries. If anything, that seems like extremely disappointing numbers?

So 4 countries that didn't have even a gaming market in the Rest of the World sold 20k? Yeap... that seems legitime lol

IamtheFire said:
LOL Vgchartz weekly numbers are a joke, is anyone surprised? 30 k for those few countries for x1? PS4 down 30k in a week cause reasons??? wait for adjustments. Either way horrendous numbers for x1 in europe and japan.

And now you just sould like a butthurt fanboy...

Just because you have an opinion doesn't mean you are necessarily right.

Puppyroach said:
Slade6alpha said:
Puppyroach said:

It's bullshit though so I wouldn't beleive it if I were you ;) 

Or you could actually be happy for us X1 fans for having one week on top, it won't hurt you, you know ;).

Its not about x1 being in top...those x1 numbers are horrendosu even without adjustments which will prob be lower, x1 is dead in europe.

So the XBOX ONE is now the best selling home console in Japan and in the world- Wow

3 weeks ago it was destined to come in 3rd place behimd the Wii U (according to some Nintendo fans) and this week it is the top selling console in Japan and the World- I wonder who will come In 2nd in Japan - Wii U or PS4?