By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan Sales: Tsutaya Game Ranking September 08-14

SSB will be big, Destiny 2nd and third as expected, NSUS: R :(, nice for toukiden, Yokai watch 1 still in the chartz impressive!

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

Around the Network

Nicee! We got to see MK's strong legs and now we get to see SSB's strong legs! This is gonna be fap worthy m8s! Can't wait till I get my copy T_T

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

SSB will be big, Im not sure for the million this in 2 days but it will be big. Poor naruto :(, destiny 100k plus no doubt

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

As expected.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Super Smash sell through so high day 1. Sold out many stores. Week 1 will not be as high as it should be. oh lord.

Reports on amazon say shipment wont come intill 22nd and its sold out. Digital High? Digital Code Cards high?

Around the Network
nanzano said:

SSB will be big, Im not sure for the million this in 2 days but it will be big. Poor naruto :(, destiny 100k plus no doubt

Super Smash one million would of been possible if only Nintendo shipped one million. Nintendo messed up, underrated the stock. Most stores sold out day 1. Famitsu might be better indicator this week. 

ChyChy said:
nanzano said:

Super Smash one million would of been possible if only Nintendo shipped one million. Nintendo messed up, underrated the stock. Most stores sold out day 1. Famitsu might be better indicator this week. 

Pre-orders were low compare to YW2,it didn't start strong it was only big the last 10 days or so, if they made the shipment according to pre-order then yes I can understand the low shipment figure

Yolai watch is slipping now it seems.

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Nicee! We got to see MK's strong legs and now we get to see SSB's strong legs! This is gonna be fap worthy m8s! Can't wait till I get my copy T_T

Legs legs legs:

>Yokai Watch

>Mario Kart 8

>Yokai Watch 2

>Yoshi's NEW Island

>Super Smash Bros. for 3DS

We'll see if Pokemon OR/AS continues the trend of legs.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

Teeqoz said:
Yolai watch is slipping now it seems.

Nah. Original Yokai Watch may be so, but the twin Yokai Watch 2 games aren't. Everything above them are releases in the past two weeks.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3