By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U owners, do you still play Wii (games)?

Tagged games:

nah i only play wii u and ps4 since my time is limited.

would love to kick back on the wii though. got about a 80 game back long lol.

Around the Network

Definitely!
Probably playing more Wii games than Wii U games right now!
In fact i am also still playing GC / N64 and SNES games.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

I haven't for months, so no.

My wii library is mediocre anyway.

Since I skipped the entire Wii generation, I am playing some of the gems from back then on the Wii U. I am playing / going to play Galaxy 1 & 2, Prime 3, Skyward Sword, and Donkey Kong Country Returns at least.

Im playing through Zak and Wiki, Galaxy 2 and Sonic colors on my Wii U. Backward compatibility is an overlooked feature the Wii U has.

Around the Network

This year i played about 4 Wii games since the Wii U is backwards compatible. I also played one GC one and i still have 2 i would ideally like to finish one day.
Unless its for replaying i am done with them now though.

Seeing as how the Wii brings back good times of when Nintendo did stuff right, yes I do. In fact, there are several games that I still haven't completed. I would much rather do that than move on to my Wii U games currently.

I've got a lot of unfinished business with the Wii, from Brawl, to Xenoblade, to Metroid Prime 3. Not to mention I'm always pulled back to playing the Galaxy games again and again, Mario Strikers, my nice collection of VC and WiiWare games and so on.

I planing to hack my Wii U to play Metroids and RE-s on first place, later Zeldas again and Mario Galaxys.