By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U owners, do you still play Wii (games)?

Tagged games:

While I haven't busted out a Wii game in a while, I do play the VC quite often - and I'm not doing a pointless system transfer to my WiiU. With my Wii I have my entire Wii and Gamecube libraries playable as well as almost 100 downloaded classics from eight different platforms including arcade. It's the perfect little retro box that I can play completely independent of my WiiU.

Around the Network
Slarvax said:

Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Skyward Sword (like my 10th replay). And if I ever get Xenoblade Chronicles, I'll forget about the Us.

EDIT: I still need to finish TP, but I just get bored easily...

Just get past the third dungeon and you should be fine, but I pray you even make it that far. 

I put in Xenoblade somewhat regularly...
And I'm replaying Twilight Princess right now...
And I began The Last Story a few weeks ago too...
I'm trying to play Other M too, but it's so hard...to enjoy...

Have a nice day...

Yep, I am still using it for Wii games. Rhythm heaven, sin and punishment, no more heroes (game + hard insane), metroid other M and metroid Prime 3 for the 10th time :)

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

I play Skyward Sword, The Last Story, Xenoblade Chronicles, and I just recently started playing Pandora's Tower which I'm enjoying a lot.

Around the Network

Yup. Gamecube, too. The Wii U isn't offering me much that's as good as what I already have.

Currently playing:

Bloodbath Paddy Wagon Ultra 9

Yes still play Wii games since soon after buying the Wii u at launch- will prob keep playing Wii games for a while

Brawl mostly, but probably not so much after this month. Mario Galaxy a bit, and my brother likes the Naruto game.

Just played Brawl a few hours ago.

NNID: garretslarrity

Steam: garretslarrity

Yes, I regularly play both Sin and Punishments