By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - As I suspected, XB1 has not only been outselling WiiU WW but ...

Are you surprised?

Shocked, though MK would hope up longer. 54 13.67%

No, I knew this would hap... 193 48.86%

Undecided, it was a close call. 148 37.47%

Total:395
hated_individual said:

Dont... PS4 is a fail as much as Xbox One in my book.

Online behind paywall, not a console, lack of exclusive 1st party games that would define it... Has no vibe... Cant standout, skeleton...

Wii U has a freaking soul...

Around the Network
iceland said:
hated_individual said:

Online behind paywall, not a console, lack of exclusive 1st party games that would define it... Has no vibe... Cant standout, skeleton...

PS4 not like 1 or 2 in games that define it nor quality...

Wii U - Spirit of N64 and Cube

hated_individual said:

Wii U not like 1 or 2 games that define it nor quality...

PS4 - Spirit of PS1 and PS2

:P

But seriously not sure where you're going with this soul thing, is it based on actual substance or are you just channeling some good vibes from it?

iceland said:
hated_individual said:

Wii U not like 1 or 2 games that define it nor quality...

PS4 - Spirit of PS1 and PS2

:P

But seriously not sure where you're going with this soul thing, is it based on actual substance or are you just channeling some good vibes from it?

PS4 is nothing like 1 or 2... Zero.

The vibe of a console are its games...

And now consoles have soul's?

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Around the Network
SubiyaCryolite said:
And now consoles have soul's?

Yep, but not all have one: PSP, PSV and Wii U, being undead consoles, are soulless corpses animated through black magic or tiny dwarves inside their carcasses cases.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Ahh same old same old....

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

eva01beserk said:
DerNebel said:
DolPhanTendo said:
DerNebel said:

OMG! Go look at a map and see that the world is bigger than the US and then compare shipment numbers to what vgchartz is showing. Just stop please.

LOL Go look at the original post he only talks about U.S. and the U.K. Plus i think WiiU in Japan is doing better then the PS4 but side step that country for your skewed stats.

Um, no offense but you have so absolutely no idea what you're talking about. The "overtracked since June" comment was regarding worldwide, that's a topic that has been discussed on here for a couple weeks now. Also if anyone is sidestepping then it's you by bringing in this utterly pointless Japan comparison.

This wonderfull argument again. That you belive without any official report that the number of stock is to low is completly your opinion and will never change my mind. The numbers we received for the august npd are alsso not oficial, they are a rumored leak, althou they make sense, I see no reason for the wii u to be doing so high in the US with no game releases. But nothing that is hapening for august is any indication of how things where before june. Where that to be true the x1 was prooven to be overtracked by tak and he numbers where adjusted for a couple of months, should we asume it was overtracked for ever and remove numbers for every month? And like it was said before, the wii u doing worst in the US means nothing compared to EU so seeces and your arguments have zero validity. There are countrys that report the x1 is not selling like germany and france and the wii u is ahead still, is it to hard to belive the others are also on the wii u's favor?

^^^^This^^^

hated_individual-

infamous/resogun/last light are great,even knack is actually solid...just about every multiplat game looks/plays better on ps4.. about having a soul or game that defines it,you sound like a heat-seeking human walking cliche missle, stop with the sillyness

DerNebel said:
black8jac said:
Drakrami said:

The same reason sony officially announced over 10million ps4s sold on 13/aug, yet we are still at 10.1mil sold on vgchartz? 

Just take vgchartz' numbers with a grain of salt. 

There is absolutely no connection between shipments and sales. Microsoft could as well ship 10 mln by march and still sell 5 mln by august. Consoles just colecting dust on the shelves. I do agree with You about VG chartz numbers there are definitely some discrepancies, we shouldnt really treat that numbers as kind of Bible.

Just out of curiousity, who would keep ordering those systems if they are only sitting on shelves?

Just out of curiosity, what did you respond when I asked you that about the wii u a few weeks back?

The thing is MS is over saturating the market with new bundles. Stores take them because its a difeerent bundle and others might buy it aside from the one the already have, so when they dont sell they stack up and then a new one comes and it is still diferent even if the game is the only thing that changes, so when they dont sell they stack them up again, right now we have titanfall, madden, kinect, no kinect, forza bundles. Thas five diferent bundles available, wich MS will add another next month I think with sunset overdrive. Stores have to have at least a couple of them at a time and with the hundreds of thousands of stores around the world with stock just sitting on shelves, thats why MS does not anounce numbers, and retailers keep orthering diferent bundles even if they have unsold stock.

Could you give any reason why before june, retailers would orther a lot of wii u's and just have them sitting on shelves, without any bundles, wich nintendo was any ofering much, just the supermario and luigy and zelda for a limited amont of time. There was not even a plain bundle and the 8gb model was discontiniud.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.