By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - August 2014 NPD Thread! PS4 - 190k, XBO - 160k, Wii U < 60k, PSV < 6k

Tracking

Around the Network

After last month's leakage debacle, I'll just play Destiny, go to sleep, and see if we have any numbers in the morning...

(all that to avoid typing "tagged")

Burek said:
After last month's leakage debacle, I'll just play Destiny, go to sleep, and see if we have any numbers in the morning...

I think the headline should read "August 2014 NPD Thread! 5 hours to go! (+24 hours...ish)

tizziddy tagged

SubiyaCryolite said:
Imnus said:
Hi, this is my first post here. Could you guys tell me how do you tag threads here?

You just did. Commenting on a thread is almost like "following" it. You'll see new comments and replies on the VGChartz Buddy. So.... Tagged

Well, so I messed that up.

Thanks for your input.

Around the Network
Burek said:

Heh yeah, that's what I'm going to do, but like wake up at 9 or 10pm. If this month is like the last, the numbers will probably be leaked at 2am EST

Won bet with t3mporary_126 - I correctly predicted that the Wii U's LTD at the end of 2014 would be closer to 9 million than 10 million. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6673287

Kinda not sure...but tagged. Obvious is obvious.

Tagged.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Tagged.

Maybe some Destiny prehype, to make sales worse or better. Off to work now.