By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Can Xbox One Sell a million in China This Year??

no, they'll be lucky to hit a quarter of that.

Around the Network
qwertyDANIELqwerty said:
I can't see it selling 100,000 in China XD

It already has more than that in preorders 

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Touma said:

Of course not, and 100K preorders are just rumors a member of a Chinese forum. I don't know the market but I doubt they make +150K for the first week.

If by Chinese forum u mean retailers website stating how many pre-orders they have then yes you are correct.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

iamdamessiah said:
kinisking said:
Ninsect said:

Sure, why not 2 million? XB1 has a lot of appealing games to the Chinese, right.

Actually they do. Chinese mmmos heard they love halo

Real solid evidence there......................there is nothing on x1 that appeals to that market.

Rolls eyes. They've already gotten tons of Chinese games on the platform do your research the people love mmos and they have some. And someone in chine said halo is popular there 

kinisking said:
iamdamessiah said:
kinisking said:
Ninsect said:

Sure, why not 2 million? XB1 has a lot of appealing games to the Chinese, right.

Real solid evidence there......................there is nothing on x1 that appeals to that market.

Rolls eyes. They've already gotten tons of Chinese games on the platform do your research the people love mmos and they have some. And someone in chine said halo is popular there 

Umm no that lineup is not going to make the chinese pay fr a console in a country most people are poor. Ps4 has way more MMO's and f2p, it is not just ANY mmo, they like certain types, mainly on PC.

Around the Network
hudsoniscool said:
Touma said:

Of course not, and 100K preorders are just rumors a member of a Chinese forum. I don't know the market but I doubt they make +150K for the first week.

If by Chinese forum u mean retailers website stating how many pre-orders they have then yes you are correct.

Only 1 retailer has officialy mentioned these preorders and they were of ~16,000, preorders other retailers are just rumors.

iamdamessiah said:

Umm no that lineup is not going to make the chinese pay fr a console in a country most people are poor. Ps4 has way more MMO's and f2p, it is not just ANY mmo, they like certain types, mainly on PC.

Theyres 100k preorders already dude. And they got mmo s that were popular in China on pc you idiot. I'm giving you facts Holy snap. 

Quote Tree Shortened and User Moderated - Conegamer

I am gunna guess that it will hit at least 150k pre-orders, and then do at least 200k first weeks. 400k max but I'm gunna guess on the low side and say it will do 225k. That's extreme high considering what everyone was saying a few months ago. I think it will be the 2nd or 3rd biggest market for x1. So crazy that it could be bigger than the uk. And it's doing this good with a high price tag....

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

Touma said:
hudsoniscool said:
Touma said:

Only 1 retailer has officialy mentioned these preorders and they were of ~16,000, preorders other retailers are just rumors.

Other retailers listed it on their site. 

kinisking said:
iamdamessiah said:
kinisking said:
iamdamessiah said:
kinisking said:
Ninsect said:

Theyres 100k preorders already dude. And they got mmo s that were popular in China on pc you idiot. I'm giving you facts Holy snap. 

No ther eis NOT...1 retailer sais 16k the rest is hopes and wished.