By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Fit PAL price: 90 Euros/£70

Not sure if this is old but I don't think it has been here before.

Wii Fit to cost £70

Nintendo has just announced that the estimated retail price for Wii Fit will be £69.99 in the UK and 89.99 euros in the rest of Europe.

Wii Fit is due to launch across Europe on 25 April 2007. Since its launch in Japan on 1 December 2007, Wii Fit has already sold in excess of 1.4 million units to date, making it one of the fastest selling Wii titles in Japan.

Wii Fit comes bundled with the Wii Balance Board, an accessory developed exclusively for the Wii console that is a pressure sensitive, wireless balance board that goes on the floor – so someone can stand on it in front of the TV.

It senses weight and shift in balance in any direction and therefore by standing on the Wii Balance Board during activities allows players to follow along to movements ensuring they have full control of the on-screen activities.

There are four training categories including Aerobic Exercises, Muscle Workouts, Yoga and Balance Games that Nintendo claim will help you (and your friends/family) to develop bodily balance control ability, burn fat in the body, help tone and condition muscles, as well as help increase aerobic stamina.

Within those categories there are over 40 different activities such as Hula Hoop, Ski Jump, Press-up Challenge, Rhythm Boxing, Rowing Squat, Lunge and classic Yoga poses such as Half Moon, Tree and Crocodile Twist.

------------------

Source 

Around the Network

lol 90 euros...

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Hey, it's only 136 US dollars!

Needless to say, my complete lack of interest towards this game hasn't changed at all from learning the price.

Seems about in line with Japan's price, considering the higher VAT (assuming 5% for Japan and 20% for Europe, it would be 83 € by the Japanese price). It's a lot of money though, I was hoping for 80 € at most (my girlfriend wants this game).

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Well I am not buying it unless I find it cheaper... as I have said before, only once have I paid more than £45 for a game, and that was Banjo-Tooie for £55.

Around the Network

ouch. that is quite a steep price for a game.

But since I am a technology and health whore, I will be getting it instantly.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

This propably means 100€ for Finland. Oh well, it could be worse.

@Parokki: You like to keep in shape?

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

That 900 NOK for norway, that's $170

lol 90 euros for this. Unbelievable. I predict single digit sales. (Just kidding some people will buy it but do not expect similar sales to Japan.)

Man, I would really like to try it out. But no way I'm paying that much.