By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Two New PS3 Bundles Announced for Europe

akuma587 said:
Most people who would be interested in Blu-Ray at this point in time would be interested in picking up a few video games, like Pro Evo Soccer, or really big titles like MGS4, FFXIII, etc. Consider them the casuals of the PS3.

Because MGS4 and FFXIII are such casual titles.  Btw, I just went to to my local gamestore.  Want to explain why I didn't see thosetitles?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

the EU jsut got a new bundle, sweet geez do that really need more?

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Good strategy by Sony. Though I wish they had these bundles when I got my 40 gig :(

Auron said:
Hmmmm i would actually prefer the GT bundle.

GT:P however, is the cheapest PS3 game at the moment (only £18 on Amazon) that's as much as one BR movie, so it would make sense to get the movie bundle and give very little extra to get GT and end up with both...

PSN ID: T_Gears

End of 2009 ltd sales:

Wii = 67-68m

X360 = 38-39m

PS3 = 34-35m

Prediction: The PS3 will surpass the 360 on weekly sales after it drops to $299 on all regular weeks (no big releases).

taxman said:
Auron said:
Hmmmm i would actually prefer the GT bundle.

GT:P however, is the cheapest PS3 game at the moment (only £18 on Amazon) that's as much as one BR movie, so it would make sense to get the movie bundle and give very little extra to get GT and end up with both...

Exactly, that's why I said in my post that it would be better to get the 3 movie pack and then just buy GTP if you really wanted that partial game.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Around the Network

Looks great, i would buy the movie pack though... the pack i got here in Australia was:

2 sixaxxis
2 games (resistance and motorstorm)

and all the other "goodies" you get with it.

(No HDMI though >.>)

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina

Great stuff.

Sony has really been on the attack as of late, and I'm loving it. I wonder if the PS3 can hit 10m in Others by years end.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

I was thinking of buying a PS3 soon but looking at the great 80gb bundle NA is getting I find it stupid to buy a current EU PS3 without DS3.

So long as I don't end up like when I bought a PS2; there was only one version available around here, the WRC bundle. WRC is the most crappy rally game ever made in the history of man, and I HAD to buy it...
Besides, that crap bundle cost me 3500 NOK...

I'm getting a PS3 off the wife for my birthday (June 3rd) so hopefully a DS bundle will be out by then as i'd choose a DS controller over 3 movies any day.

Failing that i'd get the movie bundle I reckon.