By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Excersice. How much do you do?

pretty self explanatory. how much excersice do you do in your general day-to-day life?

i do 2 hours of football training every week, which includes a 2k run, as well as athletics on a friday, and indoor cricket on a tuesday. i normally do a few sets of push ups and crunches before i go to bed.  So what about you guys?

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

Around the Network

2 hours of martial arts class, and then probably an hour and a half of random pushups and training when I don't have class...so probably 3 and a half hours a week.

Before can answer I have to know: Does sex count?

You do not have the right to never be offended.

My gym membership has expired and I can't afford to replace it, but I like to do a lot

I'm a trained lifeguard, so I swim quite a lot.

In addition to swimming I exercise regularly at home. I have a routine of sorts, lifting weights, press ups, sit ups etc.

By and large I'm in pretty good shape, so I'm happy to just keep what current exercise I'm doing up.

I would perhaps like to increase my overall fitness though, so jogging mightn't be out of the question in the forseeable future.

Around the Network

Not anymore, but I used to alot in my late teens.

Two one and a halfish hour sessions per week at the gym which includes 30 minutes of cardio and then the rest is weight training and ab work.

I do a lot of walking because I am on a college campus as well.

I would go to the gym 3 times a week (and I was going to this semester), but the student organization I am in really fucks with my schedule, so I don't have the time.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson