By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Starcraft Mafia - Game Thread - Concluded

Carl2291 said:
WhiteEaglePL said:

You know how much I want to hide my identity in these games. 

Are you Terran?

Ya.

Around the Network

So if WoW won't be providing details on the powers (is that the correct terminology?) for the people who are deceased, then what do the Starcraft-familiar users think they could be? Does it really matter?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Carl2291 said:
WhiteEaglePL said:
I will tell my "role" then. Why am I being lynched on except "bandwagoning" against Nickles, even though I SAID I will change the vote today.....which I did.

Role : I don't have one, I just get extra defence and that's it.

I want you to expand on this. Its been bugging me.

Ive confirmed with WoW, we are allowed to say our character, but no stats. Tell me your character.

we should have pushed further on this yesterday. now if scum he could have had a chance to come up with a fake name on his team.(unless he's the solo nuker and gets more defence for that)

Since he did already give his power I do agree we should get a name too.

Conegamer said:
So if WoW won't be providing details on the powers (is that the correct terminology?) for the people who are deceased, then what do the Starcraft-familiar users think they could be? Does it really matter?

I think marines are vanilla townies.

so day 2! And I have a lot to read.

Click HERE and be happy 

Around the Network
Conegamer said:

Dark Templar I would guess is a high damage unit that will be hidden from scans, if thats what youre curious about.

^ By scan I should expand. I mean from a Cop or something.

In Starcraft the only way you can see them is with a scan or detect building, like the turrets.

My wtf reaction from the end of Day1 has fizzled down, but still, damn that was lucky. I thought you were making a mistake, to be honest :P Oh well, all's well that ends well.

Also, I almost can't believe Nickles was town. Wtf was all that bullshit about, then? It really looked like he was trying to frame Carl with BS reasons. I mean some of the evidence he had was just weird and false, exactly like last game. That said, the kill choices are kinda weird. I think whoever killed Nickles is trying to make me look bad. I'm sorry, I really thought he was scum.

I got some bad news, though. I'm gonna be taking a 4 day trip Tuesday night for a big University interview. I think I'll be able to check in, but I'll probably be pretty preoccupied/nervous about stuff, and won't have access to a computer either, just my phone. I'll try my best to keep up till I get back home.

Catching up now.

Carl2291 said:
Conegamer said:

Dark Templar I would guess is a high damage unit that will be hidden from scans, if thats what youre curious about.

Yeah that's what I was curious about, thanks Carl. 

Could we assume if ever unit has HP, Attack and Defence that there were possibly more than two attacks last night? Or is that somewhat unlikely.

Anyway will share thoughts tomorrow.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:

Yeah that's what I was curious about, thanks Carl. 

Could we assume if ever unit has HP, Attack and Defence that there were possibly more than two attacks last night? Or is that somewhat unlikely.

Anyway will share thoughts tomorrow.

Assume every possibility.