By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Starcraft Mafia - Game Thread - Concluded

Other than a lack of activity, what did I miss with Astro?

I just had a quick re-read through his posts and didnt spot anything stupid. Someone enlighten me.

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:

I just had a quick re-read through his posts and didnt spot anything stupid. Someone enlighten me.

the bandwagon vote

yeah not a huge case since he didn't post much

Carl2291 said:

His weirdest play is how he jumped right at the end of the nickles train tryign to get him hammered yesterday after having been missing in action forever.

I think right now he is getting lynched mostly because it's either him or Nickles because of the train on nickles. 

Carl2291 said:

To add to Wonk, it was this.

I do agree it's a pretty weird reason to vote, but Nickles is way higher on my list atm.

Words Of Wisdom said:

(5) Astrogamer - theprof00, HylianSwordsman, WhiteEaglePL, TruckOSaurus, impertinence
(1) bugrimmar - padib
(4) Nickelsbe - Conegamer, EricFabian, spurgeonryan, Sparks

(7) Not Voting - Astrogamer, bugrimmar, Carl2291, Nickelsbe, radishhead, Wonktonodi, Wright

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Countdown to Night 1: http://itsalmo.st/#night1

padib has announced V/LA until 9/12.

Please PM Smeags or myself if there's an issue with the vote count.

I changed my vote to Eric a few posts back. It should be bolded, would link but on phone 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Wonktonodi said:
Carl2291 said:

the bandwagon vote

I personally think that's a stupid excuse but whatever. Imp has other points.

WhiteEaglePL said:
Wonktonodi said:
Carl2291 said:

the bandwagon vote

excuse?

Carl2291 said:

Basically I think its because prof said I wasn't playing like I normally do though checking on how I posted in previous Mafia threads, I usually lurked even though I was always town.

Anyhow, aside from that I guess be wary of EricFabian. He has posted a decent amount yet I can't get solid read on him.

Maybe impertinence too since he jumped on the vote for me.

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

WhiteEaglePL said:

I know you don't read everything, but you probably want to make the most informed decision as possible. So maybe read this, instead of just voting because you were pressured by Hylian and to get the heat off yourself.

AstroGamer said:
Carl2291 said:

Basically I think its because prof said I wasn't playing like I normally do though checking on how I posted in previous Mafia threads, I usually lurked even though I was always town.

Anyhow, aside from that I guess be wary of EricFabian. He has posted a decent amount yet I can't get solid read on him.

Maybe impertinence too since he jumped on the vote for me.

well you have an hour left to offer more insight