By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Starcraft Mafia - Game Thread - Concluded

Nicklesbe said:

To be fair, he is only thinking that because of me and I can't say he is wrong to. I made the point originally that he would be a huge target because he was a huge target last game. I know he made me worry and Noname pretty much said right out the gate to kill him quick and often.

Yeah, I was mostly kidding about the arrogant part :P You're probably right though, he's likely to be a target if he's town.

Around the Network

Carl2291: even after all that PM thing, to me is safe to say that you are not Mafia

Wright: First I was thinking you're Mafia, but I really don't know now. Maybe the nuke ghost? Town? If I stay alive I'll my eyes on you sir

Impertinence: You're playing well sir. But your avatar still make me laugh lol - Town for me

Conegamer: well don't know what you are.

spurgeonryan: to calm this days. Don't know

Fusioncode, padib, bugrimmar: nothing to say

radishhead: looks like a scum to me

wonktonodi: town, I guess

theprof00: biggest of all enigma to me

Nickelsbe: strange tactic I have to say, wrost than mine. 

and read the rules again, I have to admit I was silly lol. I just have a feeling to vote WhiteEaglePL. Nothing particular, if I had wait a little longer would have been more plausible, but since we cannot edit our posts, there is nothing to be done.

Did I forget anyone? Anyway I keep my vote. Nickelsbe is mafia im my book. That's it

Click HERE and be happy 

AstroGamer said:
Wonktonodi said:
AstroGamer said:

you watching the game?

you're currently one of the most likely players to be lynched today

Yikes., I opened and was going to read through what changed but I got distracted by the Nintendo Treehouse stream and wow a lot has happened since this morning. Just finished reading and I don't know what to say. I am Town but no actual power though.

while you aren't likely to be able to convice people not to lynch you. if you are town could you look through for suspects or things you thinks the rest of us missed?

and sorry for typos.

Click HERE and be happy 

Im still not happy with Conegamer totally avoiding giving any input until pushed by a few people.

Around the Network

> SO calm

Click HERE and be happy 

EricFabian said:

Carl2291: even after all that PM thing, to me is safe to say that you are not Mafia

Wright: First I was thinking you're Mafia, but I really don't know now. Maybe the nuke ghost? Town? If I stay alive I'll my eyes on you sir

Impertinence: You're playing well sir. But your avatar still make me laugh lol - Town for me

and read the rules again, I have to admit I was silly lol. I just have a feeling to vote WhiteEaglePL. Nothing particular, if I had wait a little longer would have been more plausible, but since we cannot edit our posts, there is nothing to be done.

Did I forget anyone? Anyway I keep my vote. Nickelsbe is mafia im my book. That's it

Fusion was replaced with hylian and I think you may have missed trucks

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

EricFabian said:

you missed someone rather big at the moment. Astro who will be lynched unless the votes change

also fusion was replaced by hylian

WORSE

oh f**k it. I hope you all understand ¬¬

Click HERE and be happy 

AstroGamer said:
Wonktonodi said:
AstroGamer said:

you watching the game?

you're currently one of the most likely players to be lynched today

Yikes., I opened and was going to read through what changed but I got distracted by the Nintendo Treehouse stream and wow a lot has happened since this morning. Just finished reading and I don't know what to say. I am Town but no actual power though.

Well, you've 90 minutes to defend yourself. I'd suggest starting now. 

Tell us why people shouldn't vote for you, why you were away for so long and who you think should be targeted. That's a good start, perhaps other people can take it from there.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.