Carl2291 said:

Terran = Town and Scum = Non-Terran.

You're wrong, though.

What do you mean by that?

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:

What do you mean by that?

Grr. I hit Submit way too fast. Check my other message. I quoted Carl again.

Wright said:

You're wrong, though.

No I am not.

I am looking at the PM right now. Terran is Town. Non-Terran is Scum.

Unvote

I vote Wright

theprof00 can wait.

theprof00 said:
Clearly another mafia!
Brilliant carl, wow left out a crucial pm context that would get all the mafia lynched.
im just going to assume that
1. Other mafia never told each other who townies were
2. Or/and there is no qt
3. He read his pm and its not there
4. Its not in the mafia qt/no qt exists
5. He also didnt read the op

Its a good thing thats half of your case against me as well. Very solid.

Wright fucked up.

Read your PM, if you say you are Town, you will know for a fact that what I say is true.

Nicklesbe said:
LOL seriously? What theprof did is WORSE than what I did? I admit I made a huge target of myself, but look what that accomplished. Bandwagon after bandwagon, Mafia drooling at the chance to lynch me. They ignore tells from their team, twist past events in this game, or focus entirely on meta from last game that doesn't match with this game. Tell me, did my meta from last game suggest that I am a huge moron? Yes it would suggest that am I willing to make risky moves, but I would be smart about them. If I was mafia this would be a stupid play, this play makes me suspicious all game. Which is the opposite of what my goal would be if I was mafia which would to be to lay low and only contribute to other peoples investigations when they are looking in the wrong direction. This play is a win win, either way it draws mafia into a trap. If I live I catch mafia and get to continue doing so. If I die it proves I'm town and gives town a great suspect list.

I find it quite strange how defensive carl is and I am not surprised that he attacks anyone that suspects him and goes as far as creates shotty and illogical narratives to support him.

Can you unvote yourself now? If you're town, your "trap" worked well enough (i.e. you got a bunch of people to vote for you), there's no point in killing yourself.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
Wright said:
Carl2291 said:

The Terran PM states directly that Terran = Town and Scum = Non-Terran.

HoS Wright

I quote you again (because I tried to edit, and that would have mean my end).

You're wrong, though.

And something I should have add:

The Terran PM doesn't state that Scum = Non-Terran. I just checked the PM. You're bullshitting now.

Oddly I could say the same for you. Mine is very clear on the Terran win conditions.

Yeah.. not to quote directly but the role card definitely says town wins when all scum non-terran players are dead

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

Think about this logically carl.
your case against me requires ignoring many explanations for not seeing the factions in the pm.
it assumes that mafia has no idea what is what, it assumes mafia have completely different pms.
your supposed inconsistencies in my game consists of me changing my mind from one day to another (I think it was 2 days but might've been one)
And if you were lynched, you would give basically everyone an excuse to tunnel me. Correct?
Youre THAT confident that im scum?

on the case against prof:

The role PM is a potential serious slip, I agree. In case it didn't register with other others I would like to point out this series of events as well:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6662763

This post is a subtle hint to get people to read the meta on their power roles. The warning about not being too obvious looks to me like someone who fancies themselves as an experienced player wanting to move inexperienced players to reveal typical power role meta.

I called him out on this fishing attempt and got this rebuttal:
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6665631

Issues here are that the importance of power roles and not revealing them has already been discussed in the game. His post was not needed as he claims, and in particular the hint to read the pr meta looks like an attempt to influence how inexperienced players play in game, not a call to use their roles properly at night.

The whole thing reads like a possible sneaky attempt to smoke out a cop or doctor.

Other things I have noted:
Come rushing to Nickles defense when the vote train on him got serious and has been more active since then than in rest of the game combined.

TruckOSaurus said:
Nicklesbe said:
LOL seriously? What theprof did is WORSE than what I did? I admit I made a huge target of myself, but look what that accomplished. Bandwagon after bandwagon, Mafia drooling at the chance to lynch me. They ignore tells from their team, twist past events in this game, or focus entirely on meta from last game that doesn't match with this game. Tell me, did my meta from last game suggest that I am a huge moron? Yes it would suggest that am I willing to make risky moves, but I would be smart about them. If I was mafia this would be a stupid play, this play makes me suspicious all game. Which is the opposite of what my goal would be if I was mafia which would to be to lay low and only contribute to other peoples investigations when they are looking in the wrong direction. This play is a win win, either way it draws mafia into a trap. If I live I catch mafia and get to continue doing so. If I die it proves I'm town and gives town a great suspect list.

I find it quite strange how defensive carl is and I am not surprised that he attacks anyone that suspects him and goes as far as creates shotty and illogical narratives to support him.

Can you unvote yourself now? If you're town, your "trap" worked well enough (i.e. you got a bunch of people to vote for you), there's no point in killing yourself.

I already did, I voted for carl awhile ago, didn't you just put up a nonoffical votal showing that? I only voted myself twice, then changed it to carl and havnt changed it since.

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)