By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Starcraft Mafia - Game Thread - Concluded

theprof00 said:
My recent play?
Y9ure only case against me is that you refuse to believe I didnt read my pm.
yet somehow you believe what ive done is worse than everything nickles has done.

Town, vote this guy.

Nope

The major inconsistencies in your posts that I noted before (Even though you say they were to pressure, which I doubt), makes you look like Scum.

You not knowing that Terran = Town makes you look like Scum.

Around the Network
HylianSwordsman said:

2. Carl assuming there are multiple factions is ridiculous. That's exactly what I did, because it justifies scum's seeming to want to help town if they have more people to go after. We know nothing about other factions, all we know is that, according to the wording, there seems to be precisely one person connected to the nuke, and there's probably some amount of mafia. That's all that we as town need to know. We don't need to be thinking about other factions right now. Has anyone else been pushing multiple factions? Because I mostly only recall Carl doing this. Keep an eye on anyone who does. There's no reason for it at this point.

Its not so ridiculous when you consider we are playing a Starcraft version of Mafia.

I think its a big possibility.

Carl2291 said:

Its not so ridiculous when you consider we are playing a Starcraft version of Mafia.

I think its a big possibility.

Just a question, all Terrans in Starcraft are allies between themselves?

@ Hylian
WIth a that nuke our there, and the special rules, it's not a big leap to think there is more than 2 factions in the game.

theprof00 said:
I mpertinence in what world have you been playing games where moderators determine roles according to a very subjective metric of player skill/knowledge?

none apparently. I thought I had thought of something clever, but it turns out it was stupid and based on a faulty assumption.

Around the Network

(1) Astrogamer - Wonktonodi
(1) bugrimmar - padib
(2) Carl2291 - Nickelsbe, theprof00
(1) EricFabian - impertinence
(5) Nickelsbe - Conegamer, EricFabian, WhiteEaglePL, spurgeonryan, Sparks
(1) theprof00 - Carl2291
(1) WhiteEaglePL - TruckOSaurus

(5) Not Voting - Astrogamer, bugrimmar, HylianSwordsman, radishhead, Wright

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Countdown to Night 1: http://itsalmo.st/#night1

padib has announced V/LA until 9/12.

Please PM Words of Wisdom or myself if there's an issue with the vote count.

Wonktonodi said:
@ Hylian
WIth a that nuke our there, and the special rules, it's not a big leap to think there is more than 2 factions in the game.

What if there's no mafia, but just the Nuker, like Carl called it?

Wright said:

Just a question, all Terrans in Starcraft are allies between themselves?

Nope.

Terran is a race. Its essentially the Starcraft version of "Humans".

Am I still hard to read or no?

Carl2291 said:

Nope.

Terran is a race. Its essentially the Starcraft version of "Humans".

Then Terran can kill Terran. Essencially, you can't say for sure there's more than one faction.