By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Starcraft Mafia - Game Thread - Concluded

theprof00 said:
Lol you're attempt to paint me as scum is painfully desperate.
I hosed the mafia assumption people to get reactions.
again you cannot prove to me that only terrain are informed of the factions in their pms.
you cant and likely you will say that it is because you dont have a scum pm, but I dont like that you seem to be trying to gain mod/meta confirmation of towniness by saying that every town could confirm.
it reeks of scum. Especially since its very likely that scum have a similar pm and no townie could disagree.
it absolutely reeks.

... Is this your entire defense to you screwing up by not knowing what the Terran PM says?

Id say that you screwing up with your "Mafia" inconsistency, including your screw up with not knowing what the Terran PM states, paints you in a perfect picture as an anti-Town faction. Its nothing desperate and I wasnt the only one to notice you fucked up.

Actually. Looking further into it, I see it as a bigger screw up than anything Nickelsby actually did.

Unvote

I vote for theprof00

Screw ups. Inconsistencies. How can I not vote you?

Also -

theprof00 said:

then his whole bandwagoning on nickels is full of easy reasoning. Yes, nickles is suspicious. I suspect him myself a bit, but not really a lynch im willing to risk. The ease of the wagon is way too suspect.

How was I bandwagoning? 

I picked apart his early posts/ votes and he started to be irratic. He pulled apart his own arguments, trying to paint me in a bad picture because I posted some quotes of Starcraft characters before the game started.

The fact that he trusted enough in your initial vote, and that the pair of you have screwed up on things so early, actually leads me to think my first "Fun with Nick" post was actually true. I never asked people to vote him, I never led a vote train on him, his stupid early play did that. He did it to himself. 

Both of you have significant early inconsistencies.

Coincidence? Or both Scum?

Around the Network

For what its worth and while we are on the topic.

If this game is following Starcraft lore, I completely expect us to have 4 factions.

Terran (Town)
Protoss (Scum 1, Day talk?)
Zerg (Scum 2, Night talk?)
Nuker

Carl2291 said:
For what its worth and while we are on the topic.

If this game is following Starcraft lore, I completely expect us to have 4 factions.

Terran (Town)
Protoss (Scum 1, Day talk?)
Zerg (Scum 2, Night talk?)
Nuker

Er... "Nuker"? Is that a faction for real?

Wright said:

Er... "Nuker"? Is that a faction for real?

Not in Starcraft, but there is someone who will win by nuking if we dont find them in 5 Days.

Carl2291 said:

Not in Starcraft,

Then you're not following Starcraft lore xD

Around the Network
Wright said:
Carl2291 said:

Not in Starcraft,

Then you're not following Starcraft lore xD

Nah.

The nuker will be a rogue ghost or something. Dominion maybe?

Like a modified version of a serial killer.

Carl2291 said:

Nah.

Don't serial killers have mafia status in previous games?

Wright said:
Carl2291 said:

Nah.

I havent followed many VGC games, but not according to the Wiki. The SK is a one-person faction. Wins when all other chars are dead.

Wright said:
Carl2291 said:

Nah.

Wasn't Smeags the serial killer in the previous game and he was town? 

Could easily be Mafia this time however; but I wouldn't assume that our bomber is Mafia. More likely (s)he has his/her own win condition (survive until the fifth day perhaps?) and is an independant party.

Also a quick reminder; less than nine hours to go from here until the day ends (11PM BST/6PM EST) 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Indeed, a quick look at the Mafia Wiki suggests as much:

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Serial_Killer

"A Serial Killer is a player whose goal is to be the last player alive. They are aligned with themselves (meaning they have no allies)"

Again not saying much, but if we assume that this bomber has the same win condition and such then they will likely be a member of their own faction.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.