By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - have you ever been arrested?

not that great

I had just arrived in town and was a little early. I was meating my friends for dinner as we hadn't seen each other in a little while. I was also on vaction. So hears the picture car filled with lugage, my computer (don't ask), and i'm dressed to go out. since I was early I decide to go past the restraunt and see more of the town. I had seen enough when I go to turn around in an abandoned parking lot. As I'm leaving a cop corners me and pins me in. He gets out and come up to the window.

Me: what seems to be the problem
Cop: your Trespassing
Me: I was just tring to turn around
Cop: you know I'm supoussed to arrest any tresspasser on site
Me: Ah no look I'm just trieng to turn around and I don't see any no tresspassing signs.
Cop: this area is condemed (points to an abandoned building that finced in 200 yards away)
Me: (I look around) this is a public parking lot so I'm not tresspassing.
Cop: that may be but its closed and you are tresspassing and I'm suppossed to arrest people on site.
Me: you can't arrest me for tresspassing without some kind of warning

for the next 15 minutes we argued about his abbility to arrest me and how I wasn't trieng to sneak into the aboned building in my dress close with my lugage.

He let me go but man was he an idiot

And I got 10 more like it. I always get some newbie cop who thinks hes in bad boys

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1
Around the Network

Only for little things btw.....

I was fined $240 and 2 points taken off my license December last year because my exhaust made to much noise, they also called me every name under the sun because of it.

I was within the speed limit, I was driving happily and calmly and then I get pulled over for "Noise Pollution".

The fine is 2 months overdue now XD

the only time i mess with a cop, is a female cop found me stared at her boobs
i was real drunk and she is real big

Riot Of The Blood said:
Yes, multiple times, but I'm not going to talk about them. It's not something to brag about, really.

HAHAHAHHAHAH

did you tell the inmates how 'bad ass' your avatar is while in jail?

did ya did ya did ya?

better yet..... It was awesome in there huh? You probably had the best pokemon deck....

Yiipppiee!!

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

I was part of a break in investigation because my dumb ass friend happen to make a prank phone call to some random person. And happen to use my name. And that person happened to get robbed. And the joke happened to be about robbing them.

Not fun

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

Once. I used to live in a little cotton farm area. One day a friend and I were out messing around with our bb guns. We ignorantly decided that it would be a good idea to shoot at the cotton pickers windows. (Big arse truck that picks cotton). Well on our third or so shot of a good 100m or so it actually broke the window.

The farmers chased us down and we were arrested. My friend, it was his shot, took full blame so I was freed with no charges. We were 12 or so.

Twice for underrage possession of alchohol, another for getting into a fight with some dickhead at a party (self defence, but I still kicked his ass)

The fourth time I swapped seats with a mate that was DUI. The cop caught us doing it and we both spent the night in a Police Office LOL.

But I haven't gotten so much as a parking ticket since then :)

I once got detention. It was scarrrrrrry. But no, I've never been arrested and I hope to avoid it.

weezy said:
Riot Of The Blood said:
Yes, multiple times, but I'm not going to talk about them. It's not something to brag about, really.

HAHAHAHHAHAH

did you tell the inmates how 'bad ass' your avatar is while in jail?

did ya did ya did ya?

better yet..... It was awesome in there huh? You probably had the best pokemon deck....

Yiipppiee!!

no we talkted hip and gansta and make ourselfs lookted like idiots like this guy named weezy. And we bitched about SSJ being sooooooooooooo unfair.

That's how a true man gets down, right, Weezy? 

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!