By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 50% of owners played the MP of The Last of US

Tagged games:

I don't blame people for not playing the MP or coming back it. The main drive is the splendid SP but I personally find the MP to be one of the best. I'm not into super fast MPs like CoD or Battlefield. A slower but more tactical MP is something I can get behind.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network

That's interesting. I only play video games for the solo/story mode and that's about it. Multiplayer and online mode aren't my thing.

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
I never played TLOU online and it took me a year and a half to play GTA online.

You should try out TLOU multiplayer, it's surprisingly a lot of fun!

SvennoJ said:
Crap I'm part of the minority, or erm majority, or just average.
Any stats on what percentage completed the campaign? I'm too lazy right now to turn on my ps4 to check the trophies.

36.5% finished the game and in my opinion that is low. But since it is a big sp game and people are buying the game continuously that number might become higher

Stories unfolded with my home made rap songs. Feel free to listen here with lyrics: https://youtu.be/vyT9PbK5_T0

don't care for the multiplayer in the game. just can't get into it.

Around the Network

Don't know about many other's games MPs, but TLOU's MP certainly is amongst the best I've ever played, even though I suck for the majority of 3rd person shooters MP, well basically any shooter's MP. But the experience was so refreshing, not only because I could eventually become better at this kind of MP, but also because you can always pick a different approach instead of being a sole gun shooter: you can heal your partners, craft items for them, be the medic of the team that revives fallen members in a few seconds, be a melee warrior instead, be a silent killer and shiv your foes...well just a bunch of different approaches instead of the cliched 3rd person shooter approach and certainly up there in the top with my fav MP games like the Souls series.

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...
fluky-nintendy said:

Don't know about many other's games MPs, but TLOU's MP certainly is amongst the best I've ever played, even though I'm a sucker for the majority of 3rd person shooters MP, well basically any shooter's MP. But the experience was so refreshing, not only because I could eventually become better at this kind of MP, but also because you can always pick a different approach instead of being a sole gun shooter: you can heal your partners, craft items for them, be the medic of the team that revives fallen members in a few seconds, be a melee warrior instead, be a silent killer and shiv your foes...well just a bunch of different approaches instead of the cliched 3rd person shooter approach and certainly up there in the top with my fav MP games like the Souls series.

Wow, totally agree with every sentence here. 

Stories unfolded with my home made rap songs. Feel free to listen here with lyrics: https://youtu.be/vyT9PbK5_T0

I love the game religiously lol, but can't be bothered with the MP, just not my thing.