By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your most anticipated indie game.

all this talk about AAA games makes me sick! ok, no it doesnt. but we talk about it way too much! we should give some more love to some awesome games coming out but we dont talk about them as much because of their budget! 

i think my most anticipated game is The Tomorrow Children. i just love the concept and style.

im also pumped for Rime and No Mans Sky

Around the Network

Rime isn't indie, though :P

Below looks pretty nice, I must say! NMS doesn't look bad at all either!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

hm.. "indie" is a very loose term to be honest, one could make a good claim that The Witcher 3 is indie and at SCEJAs press conference Atlus was presented as an indie developer (so Persona 5 is another huge indie title)

out of the downloadable only releases I'm most excited for Rime, but that's not an indie project, it is financed by Sony

im still waiting for helldivers. broforce will be fun on ps4 as well.

Around the Network

I guess The witness atm since that's coming out first. I'm trying to stave of getting too hyped for Rime, No man's sky and The tomorrow children until it's closer to their release date.
"Indie" games sure are a lot more exciting than AAA games nowadays. Ok with the exception of Bloodborne :)

That Indie game I'm always thinking of that I will develop and release in 10 years.

WiLD :D

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

AZWification said:

Below looks pretty nice, I must say! NMS doesn't look bad at all either!

it does! so does the escapist! 

Maybe Telltale's Game of Thrones game, though I don't really know much about it