By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Best Wii U game so far BESIDES MK8/Mario 3D World?

?

Pikmin 3 94 28.57%

Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze 99 30.09%

Rayman Legends 31 9.42%

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 23 6.99%

New Super Mario Bros U 11 3.34%

Other 71 21.58%

Total:329
curl-6 said:
ExplodingBlock said:

I picked Rayman Legends but I also think Lego City Undercover and  Sonic Lost World are two of the best Wii U games pls dont hate I just really like Lost world and ik alot of people dont. I have yet to get monster hunter 3 ultimate but I plan to get it this holiday

You should never be afraid or ashamed of having a different opinion on a game to the majority. You are entitled to your opinion. :)

Ya, luckly this isnt youtube where I would have gotten bombarded by people saying it is a bad game

Around the Network

Zombi U.

Very close between Rayman Legends, Pikmin 3, WWHD, DKCTF. Voted Rayman legends in the poll.

The Wonderful 101

Pikmin 3 because its amazing, beautiful and a sub genre of RTS.

Plus I want a Pikmin 4. Pikmin is SUCH an underrated franchise - should be selling basically 3-4 million but no.

Around the Network
ExplodingBlock said:
curl-6 said:
ExplodingBlock said:

I picked Rayman Legends but I also think Lego City Undercover and  Sonic Lost World are two of the best Wii U games pls dont hate I just really like Lost world and ik alot of people dont. I have yet to get monster hunter 3 ultimate but I plan to get it this holiday

You should never be afraid or ashamed of having a different opinion on a game to the majority. You are entitled to your opinion. :)

Ya, luckly this isnt youtube where I would have gotten bombarded by people saying it is a bad game

I don't even bother with the comments section of youtube, its nothing but a seething mass of insecure 12 year olds and raving fanboys. Steer clear of it, you'll be happier. :)

Thankfully VGChartz is a much more pleasant, civilized, and mature place for discussion.

Wonderful 101 or Wind Waker HD.

Pikmin3 is a great game.

One of the gems of the Wii U is Lego City Undercover. It is such great game and very different from other mostly mediocre Lego games. Pethaps we will never such an ambitious Lego game ever again. 

Really hard to say. The Wii U has a lot of quality games.

Probably W101 though. Was thoroughly refreshing to the dying action/hack n slash genre and was very enjoyable.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

No love for Lego City?

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046