By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I tried the Hyrule Warriors demo @ Gamestop and...

HyrulianScrolls said:

My only concern with it remains how easy the enemies look in all the footage we've seen (seems like they all just stand there and essentially wait to be killed). Can anyone comment if the AI is ever the least bit challenging? Otherwise it will get boring really quick.

You can choose the difficulty, when gamexplain did a preview he died like 3 times in one level. 

Around the Network

Other than the Zelda characters, how much different from a typical Warriors game is it?

I ve never played a Warriors game but the gameplay description s I have read do not sound interesting g at all- Just adding Zelda skins would not make. Big difference to me even though I do like Zelda games

RealGamingExpert said:

It's also about strategy and how you use your combos I guess.

Lol.  Strategy in Dynasty Warriors.  Good one.

Day 1 for me! When it was first announced, it didn't look like something I'd be into, but as we've seen more gameplay, I'm actually pretty hyped for this game. Good review and thanks for sharing! 

It'll be awhile before I figure out how to do one of these. :P 

Nice! I've never played a Warriors game, but I've thought this looked cool since it was announced. Will pre order when I see the bonuses in my country.

Yep.

Around the Network
Clyde32 said:
HyrulianScrolls said:

My only concern with it remains how easy the enemies look in all the footage we've seen (seems like they all just stand there and essentially wait to be killed). Can anyone comment if the AI is ever the least bit challenging? Otherwise it will get boring really quick.

You can choose the difficulty, when gamexplain did a preview he died like 3 times in one level. 

Ah, OK was hoping that was the case. Thanks.

just over 2 weeks!

Switch!!!

Bristow9091 said:
Well considering I'm a fan of the Musou games, there's a pretty high chance I'll be picking this up, although I'd like them to release a demo beforehand, that'd be nice methinks.

Also, is co-op online or local splitscreen?

Only local from what I can tell. Which really grinds my gears because Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate on Wii U has online co op among several other multiplayer options not in Hyrule Warriors

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016