By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. 3DS - Friend Codes Exchange

Tagged games:

Possum5454 said:
taomaster06 said:
what's up truck!!! Its been a minute. Cant contain my excitement for smash, it's almost here. Thought it was about time I came back home lol. My code is 4355-9313-6815. I'm gonna try a be online more too got a lot of catching up to do.

Tao! You're back too! This is exciting!

Haha possum, man great to see u!!!! And yea, I can't stay away from smash. Ive added u, can't wait  to play u. 😃

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Around the Network
taomaster06 said:
Possum5454 said:
taomaster06 said:
what's up truck!!! Its been a minute. Cant contain my excitement for smash, it's almost here. Thought it was about time I came back home lol. My code is 4355-9313-6815. I'm gonna try a be online more too got a lot of catching up to do.

Haha possum, man great to see u!!!! And yea, I can't stay away from smash. Ive added u, can't wait  to play u. 😃

I added you back! Do you time for a couple games?

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

add me!!

Possum5454 said:
taomaster06 said:
Possum5454 said:
taomaster06 said:

Sure

taomaster06 said:
Possum5454 said:
taomaster06 said:
Possum5454 said:
taomaster06 said:

Sure

Awesome! For whatever reason i can't seem to host games. I have no idea why. Do you mind hosting?

Around the Network
Possum5454 said:
taomaster06 said:
Possum5454 said:
taomaster06 said:
Possum5454 said:
taomaster06 said:

Sure

Awesome! For whatever reason i can't seem to host games. I have no idea why. Do you mind hosting?

Room up

Damn good games man lmao. That damn punch, I was scared to do anything because I knew it was coming and fell right into your trap. But ggs man that was fun.

taomaster06 said:
Damn good games man lmao. That damn punch, I was scared to do anything because I knew it was coming and fell right into your trap. But ggs man that was fun.

Very good games, glad to see your still as good as ever! That was a pretty great punch though, very nice way to end the match haha.

Hey guys, I'm new-ish here (been lurking for a while, but just now signed up) and want to play some of you in Smash.
Add me up and I'll add you (tbh, I only did this for Smash, but eh, I'll stick around here now and have some fun)

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, its the illusion of knowledge

You should put your code in, i'll add you  when you do.