By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo posts release schedule thru 2015 on facebook

HylianSwordsman said:
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:

Can Bayonetta 2 hold me off until Smash?

Short Answer: No.
Long Answer: PS4.

Only answer: WHY U NO HYRULE WARRIORS?

IDK Dynasty Warriors has never been big to me and I never really got into Zelda.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Around the Network
Ljink96 said:
Sooo... Nintendo wins 2015 E3?

2015 is gonna be a Mass Wallet Genocide. The game storm is coming.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Zekkyou said:
Smear-Gel said:

Maybe it's because I dont game much, but 11 titles sounds like a lot for someone who doesnt have a tiny attention span.

If you like all 11 then sure, it's more than enough. The issue is that very few people will. Like i said, i expect Nintendo fans will be happy enough with these releases. It's those that either don't like Nintendo games or want more variety that are going to see the WiiU as a poor purchase (which is the majority).

If you don't like Nintendo, then the Wii U is a blatanly obvious bad choice. I don't think anybody disagrees with that. The only reason I see people who don't like Nintendo buying a Wii U is if they were a die hard Bayonetta fan, but that won't be that many people. I know Caddicarus is doing it though.

curl-6 said:
bananaking21 said:
boy did they announce xenoblade way to early. and why on earth cant they give release dates for their holiday titles?

They desperately needed to show they had exciting titles on the way back then, so announcing it very early made sense. Also, back then it was slated for a 2014 release. It was later delayed.

And yeah, it is annoying that they keep their release dates a secret until like two months out.

Who is to say they are not doing the same thing with this latest game list?   Nintendo is good at bait and switch but so many fall for it multiple times - they will do it till it does not work 

Screamapillar said:
It's not really a release schedule, just a list of already-announced information contained in an image. They haven't announced new/ finalized dates for any of those games since E3, with the exception of Hyrule Warriors.

It's just a way for them to make people aware of how many titles are coming to Wii U in the next 18 months.

Then why not include the other already announced games for the list and let people be aware of how mny titles are coming? 

Around the Network
WhiteEaglePL said:
DerNebel said:
WhiteEaglePL said:
DerNebel said:

And where did you pull that magical piece of information from? It's not even on the list of games for 2015.

A couple months ago Intelligent Systems says it's right on schedule. Which is probbaly 2015....... Your the only one here pulling magical flase information

Right on schedule is "probably 2015"...is that so....quite the assumption you're making here. I'm not giving out any information, I'm saying that we've seen literally nothing about the game since it's reveal and that I wouldn't be surprised if it was canned at some point. Nothing false about that.

There is false about that. It won't get canned. How can it be if it's doing progress as planned. Your funny

White eagle, do you know the difference between "information" and "hypothesis" ?   

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=189521&page=2#1

Yup, locking.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.