By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Wii U pro controller revision speculation

toot1231 said:
amak11 said:
toot1231 said:

If thats not top priority than what is? a beverage holder? I dont understand your argument.

Batteries, hardware revision change which usually means cheaper more profitable. This is priority

A headphone jack is not priority, nor is it needed. The Wii U pro controller contains no speaker, no drivers for a speaker. It has no screen so what is the damn point? 

On a side note, it's well in stock up here. 

So 80+ hours is not good enough? And no shit a controller does not have a screen. The point is when im playing a game like CoD or Monster Hunter with my Pro controller i want to be able to talk to someone without lugging the beast gamepad around.

No, cheaper better batter and the controller does not need it. You'd be paying 75 dollars a damn controller if they added those things. 

Also because you are completely incapable of looking: http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/afterglow-universal-prismatic-wireless-headset/112085

Oh hay Wii U support, 

Around the Network

Taking out the absence of analog triggers, this controller is perfect for me.

So 80+ hours is not good enough? And no shit a controller does not have a screen. The point is when im playing a game like CoD or Monster Hunter with my Pro controller i want to be able to talk to someone without lugging the beast gamepad around.

No, cheaper better batter and the controller does not need it. You'd be paying 75 dollars a damn controller if they added those things. 

Also because you are completely incapable of looking: http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/afterglow-universal-prismatic-wireless-headset/112085

Oh hay Wii U support, 

im not paying 90$ for something that should be in the controller in the first place...

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~
toot1231 said:

im not paying 90$ for something that should be in the controller in the first place...

Then suffer, because you are the only person in the world who wants this sort of eyesore to happen.

You're wrong, it should not be in the controller in the first place. For christ sakes you are 31 years old you have played game consoles for well over 20 years without microphones on the damn controllers. It shouldnt be on the PS4 controller and it shouldnt be on the Xbox controllers. I welcome a 80 dollar Wii U pro controller with this non-essential feature built right in just to make you happy and see you suffer for how god damn stupid this thread is. 

I think we've reached an end point. Speculations on a revision change doesn't mean releasing a brand new controller... end of thread. 

they may be planning to actually add rumble, but i think its perfect as is

Around the Network

They'll probably add an NFC reader for Amiibo, then hopefully sell a gamepad-less Wii U.

amak11 said:
toot1231 said:

Then suffer, because you are the only person in the world who wants this sort of eyesore to happen.

You're wrong, it should not be in the controller in the first place. For christ sakes you are 31 years old you have played game consoles for well over 20 years without microphones on the damn controllers. It shouldnt be on the PS4 controller and it shouldnt be on the Xbox controllers. I welcome a 80 dollar Wii U pro controller with this non-essential feature built right in just to make you happy and see you suffer for how god damn stupid this thread is. 

I think we've reached an end point. Speculations on a revision change doesn't mean releasing a brand new controller... end of thread. 

Do you have any idea what year it is? What is the only controller without a headphone jack oh yea thats right the Wii U controller because Nintendo's thick and still acts like its 2002. Im obviously not the only one who wants this to happen if you would actually pay attention to the thread at all. Im sorry you do not have any friends to enjoy the simple act of communication over a console.

The revision (if true) should have an improved rumble feature, gamecube-like triggers and a microphone/headset jack.

The button layout and such is perfect. Maybe they could go the New 3DS route and give the controller coloured buttons :)

Toxy said:
The revision (if true) should have an improved rumble feature, gamecube-like triggers and a microphone/headset jack.

The button layout and such is perfect. Maybe they could go the New 3DS route and give the controller coloured buttons :)

Im all for this lol. I dont know why but, ive always liked colored buttons especially on the N64

toot1231 said:
Toxy said:
Maybe they could go the New 3DS route and give the controller coloured buttons :)

Im all for this lol. I dont know why but, ive always liked colored buttons especially on the N64

The N64 had amazing controls for its time. The only thing I dislike was the positioning of the D-Pad. It was as if you needed a third hand to use that controller sometimes, haha.

The Wii U Pro Controller is by no means a bad controller, but it can be improved.