By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - White PS4 Destiny Bundle - #28 on Amazon.com Bestsellers of 2014

The destiny bundle is now ahead of the amiibos on the hourly list again.

Around the Network

I think it will do just about as well as the Titanfall bundle.

The price will severly limit it's potential though.

CommonNinja said:

I think it will do just about as well as the Titanfall bundle.

The price will severly limit it's potential though.

PS4 sells was much better at the Watch_Dogs release than Xbone with Titanfall. You think Destiny won't do better than Watch_Dogs ?

Teeqoz said:
The destiny bundle is now ahead of the amiibos on the hourly list again.

yea, starting yesterday the amiibos really started to fall back.   its been switching back and forth with the xb1 destiny.  right now its selling faster but that could change next hour lol

approx 3 hours until the top 100 should adjust.

anecdotal stories from gamestop employees on gaf have been saying its going to be epicly huge

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

How much higher do you guys think it will be, considering that it has been two days since the last update?

Around the Network
Teeqoz said:
How much higher do you guys think it will be, considering that it has been two days since the last update?

3 days really lol   on pace before it would get to 74.     my guess is between 74-78.

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

DD_Bwest said:
Teeqoz said:

3 days really lol   on pace before it would get to 74.     my guess is between 74-78.

Oh shit, I forgot today was tuesday XD

Teeqoz said:
DD_Bwest said:
Teeqoz said:

yea lol i was kinda choked it didnt update sunday or monday..   computers shouldnt need holidays.     sitting in 7th its doing well.   ps4 destiny is up to 4th.

DD_Bwest said:
Teeqoz said:

yea lol i was kinda choked it didnt update sunday or monday..   computers shouldnt need holidays.     sitting in 7th its doing well.   ps4 destiny is up to 4th.

To use the words of another VGCharter, can it (destiny) topple the mighty 20$ PSN code?

Hint: No

Teeqoz said:

To use the words of another VGCharter, can it (destiny) topple the mighty 20$ PSN code?

Hint: No

hourly it can and very well could for short periods in the next week and a bit.., but on a monthly or yearly basis?  no.. lol