By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - White PS4 Destiny Bundle - #28 on Amazon.com Bestsellers of 2014

That was fast. Can it reach the top 30??

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Around the Network

That destiny boost is real!!!! i mean holy crap.. Destiny bundle in 6th, ps4 in 10th, xb1 in 12th.

thats crazy.

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

The PS4 Destiny bundle is only two spots behind the X1 Titanfall bundle! In only a day, too!

Aura7541 said:

The PS4 Destiny bundle is only two spots behind the X1 Titanfall bundle! In only a day, too!

It will overtake it in short order (it may have actually done so already IRL, but it takes time to update everything).

How many XB1 TF Bundles were sold this year?

I'm now starting to think my 650k low end NPD estimate was too low, I didn't rule out 800k+ though. 1M is actually possible lol.

Aura7541 said:

The PS4 Destiny bundle

this is exciting and a great bundle! the usa buy a ps4, very strong sales on september, i think.

Around the Network

Its still the first week ! With today ans tomorrow, maybe it can even outsell titanfall bundle, that would be crazy.

So how many titanfall bundle sold in 2014 ? 300k FW for PS4 destiny only in US??!

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Zanten said:
My mind, it is blown. o_o I wonder how many units the Titanfall bundle moved in the U.S.
Aerys said:

Its still the first week ! With today ans tomorrow, maybe it can even outsell titanfall bundle, that would be crazy.

So how many titanfall bundle sold in 2014 ? 300k FW for PS4 destiny only in US??!

At least 275k over 3 months. It was 70% of March NPD and 50% in April NPD.

Won bet with t3mporary_126 - I correctly predicted that the Wii U's LTD at the end of 2014 would be closer to 9 million than 10 million. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6673287

Ninsect said:
That was fast. Can it reach the top 30??

I think its at 43 now so... considering that nothing else too big is coming out this month, I think it might. 

Nobody watched Destiny effect on Xbox One sales on Amazon ?

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Aerys said:
Nobody watched Destiny effect on Xbox One sales on Amazon ?

Its risen into the top 20 so I'd say its given a good boost