By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - White PS4 Destiny Bundle - #28 on Amazon.com Bestsellers of 2014

Xevross said:
Aerys said:
Nobody watched Destiny effect on Xbox One sales on Amazon ?

Its risen into the top 20 so I'd say its given a good boost

Only in the daily top ? I was wondering if the boost was enough big to make it move in the yearly top .

A 50 k boost then. + 50k from Japan and other countries

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network
Aerys said:

Its interesting because we can't be sure if Destiny or the free game offer is giving it the most boost.  We will have to wait until the deal ends on 9/13 and then there are too many variable to determine the boost if Xbox One falls.  So, if it remains in the top 20 after the sale, we will know for sure its Destiny and not free Destiny (or whatever someone chooses to pick up. )

Aerys said:
Xevross said:
Aerys said:

Its risen into the top 20 so I'd say its given a good boost

Only in the daily top ? I was wondering if the boost was enough big to make it move in the yearly top .

A 50 k boost then. + 50k from Japan and other countries

Both the normal PS4 SKU and Destiny bundle are in the hourly top 10 while the X1-only SKU is starting to slip (last time I checked it was #12. Now it's #15). So technically, the PS4 is outselling more than twice as much on Amazon. X1 sales have increased, but this could be like the Titanfall situation: an intermittent boost, at best.

The Destiny bundle is doing fantastic, #43 and rising. The PS4 version is at #13 now, above Titanfall.

I'm impressed what propoer marketing can do, Destiny pre-orders and actual sales were/are very high for a game that while we have some alphas and betas was not properly reviewed.

NNID: MagicalLight

FC: 4124 - 5888 - 4804

Around the Network

its up to 41!!!!!! you should just remake the whole title to have people see 41. sometimes the longer titles people miss the end.

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Lol, at this rate, PS4 will sell a lot more than I expected for September, and I was the one predicting probably the highest number: a million. But it now seems that it might surpass that barrier quite easily, I don't know!

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...

It has sold more than every XB1 SKU this year. Wow

Xevross said:

It has sold more than every XB1 SKU this year. Wow

lol more bundles in 3 days than TF could pull the entire time it was out

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

This thread needs updates... #43 is so old.