By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - White PS4 Destiny Bundle - #28 on Amazon.com Bestsellers of 2014

I thought the Maddem bundles was suppose to be limited? So Amazon selling out doesn't seem far fetched.

Around the Network
Josiah said:
I thought the Maddem bundles was suppose to be limited? So Amazon selling out doesn't seem far fetched.

Unless you take into account that they are coming back on a defined date.   Which is highly unusual and the reason for the speculation.   Also, I think it sucks that the bundle only comes with a download code and not an actual physical copy. 

madden bundle gone again

this is the promo side from Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_424701602_2?ie=UTF8&docId=1002988721&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=hero-quick-promo&pf_rd_r=1467PD12ZYTP3TMK0E7P&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=1917355542&pf_rd_i=B00KAI3KW2

CosmicSex said:
Josiah said:

Unless you take into account that they are coming back on a defined date.   Which is highly unusual and the reason for the speculation.   Also, I think it sucks that the bundle only comes with a download code and not an actual physical copy. 

I was just thinking of the people that cancelled their orders, which those cancellations would show up again at an allocated time which would sell out quickly.

Looks like that might be what happened.

Destiny bundle holding strong at 5, PS4 regular at 11

Destiny and the get a game free with the system seems to have helped X1, up to 17.

This is hourly obviously, can't believe the YTD hasn't been updated in 8 days

Around the Network

Destiny Bundle Jumped to #46 in 2014
Destiny PS4 passed Titanfall.
Destiny Xbox One not far behind.

The only reference I can come up with is Battlefield 4 for PS4

818,372 in 2014.

We are now getting into insane territory here.  I thought the claims of 800k+ were insane but now I don't know what to think.

CosmicSex said:

Destiny Bundle Jumped to #46 in 2014
Destiny PS4 passed Titanfall.
Destiny Xbox One not far behind.

The only reference I can come up with is Battlefield 4 for PS4

818,372 in 2014.

We are now getting into insane territory here.  I thought the claims of 800k+ were insane but now I don't know what to think.

Haha I was one of the first if not THE first to say that the Destiny numbers and PS4 September numbers were going to be face meltingly massive. 

46....Jesus Christ. It pretty much matches the TF bundle and Kinect SKU (the two top selling XB1 SKUs). It seems like a few hundred k is the bare minimum for the bundle in US

Destiny looks impressive on Amazon Japan as well. Destiny PS4 is rank #37, just behind the PS4 at #36 in 2014 ranks.

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/bestsellers/2014/videogames/ref=zg_bs_tab_t_bsar#2

My 8th gen collection

My mind, it is blown. o_o I wonder how many units the Titanfall bundle moved in the U.S.

Zanten, Doer Of The Things

Unless He Forgets In Which Case Zanten, Forgetter Of The Things

Or He Procrascinates, In Which Case Zanten, Doer Of The Things Later

Or It Involves Moving Furniture, in Which Case Zanten, F*** You.