By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Nintendo 3DS: I AM BUYING IT!!!

Are u going to get the new 3DS?

YES!!!!! 176 47.96%

NOO!!! 97 26.43%

Depends on the exclusive games... 94 25.61%

Total:367

I'll buy between 3 and 5 of these and I can't wait!

Around the Network

Hmm, i was looking to get a 3DS at some point for pokemon, KH and maybe now this. IF i do get one, it would be this model for sure.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Whatever the case, i am treating it like a new system and will follow the same procedure required to decide my purchase.
At least its not very pricy, but i require it to have 3 exclusive games i want before purchasing it.

Nem said:

Whatever the case, i am treating it like a new system and will follow the same procedure required to decide my purchase.
At least its not very pricy, but i require it to have 3 exclusive games i want before purchasing it.

What most people seem to ignore is that you can still sell your 3DS for good money right now. It's not like the system is completely worthless now..

Im also treating it like a new system btw.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

If more worthwhile exclusive games come out like Xenoblade, then maybe, but for now, I'm not getting this.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

Most likely will for the faster download speeds and being able to C-stick on Smash 3DS. Xenoblade port is awesome too. Hopefully there will be a few more exclusive games for it to better incentivize a purchase.

NNID: TheCCluc

I have an XL that I just bought in September 2013. I'll definitely need more information on this new model before I decide it I ever get it. However, if Bravely Second can't be played on my XL, it's sold. Regardless, I'm definitely not getting it at launch.

NNID: garretslarrity

Steam: garretslarrity

YES!!!! =D

Held off a 3DS purchase for a while.. Think I'll be biting now.

Though, there is still no second analog stick; those extra shoulder buttons sound like a decent way to go around about it.

hinch said:
Held off a 3DS purchase for a while.. Think I'll be biting now.

Though, there is still no second analog stick; those extra shoulder buttons sound like a decent way to go around about it.

There is a second stick though... Just saying.