By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sunset overdrive results - Predict Bloodborne, Sunset Overdrive & The Order 1886 FW sales

Order & BB release in Feb (At least in Japan for BB)
SO October

Results may be skewed since Pre Holiday console sales will be significantly lower so works in Order & BB's favour.

Around the Network

Bloodborne : 900k (yeah, i hope ps4 will buy this game, this game probably deserve a great success)
The order : 700k minimum i guess, it's a FPS/TPS, so it will be popular...
SO : 200k -> I think this game will really flop, someone got the the first week numbers for Dead rising 3 ?

wary-wallaroo said:

WW?

The Order: 650,000

Bloodborne: 400,000

Sunset Overdrive: 185,000 (I think this is gonna get killed, it's shackled to a console that's doing terribly, releasing between two of the biggest games of the year (AC and COD), coming from a Studio with a long string of mediocre games and whose fanbase is on an entirely different device...yea, good luck with that).

Whoa you might be the closest. Currently SO at 160kish

fireburn95 said:
Bloodborne: 550,000
Sunset Overdrive: 225,000
The Order 1886: 225,000

I could be pretty close too. It all comes down to whether rest of europe can muster up 65k sales.

Still time to guess!

Around the Network

SO approx 220k

Based on the majority of predictions in this thread SO did terribly.

Wow! It's amazing how accurate the predictions were!

Sunset overdrive deserves far more sales than it has gotten. I blame microsoft for this. They squished sunset between cod, halo, and ass creed unity, and didn't give sunset much hype or marketing (about the same as resistance 3 and move bundle). Insomniac is a great indie dev who has gotten f'd by all of ea sony and ms. Sunset would have atleast sold 500k if not more fw on the ps4 if the game were multiplat.

Wow, Fireburn's total was nearly spot on. Good prognosticating.