By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - xbone overtracking(the right number was 122k)has been fixed,wii u undertracking (by 65k) has also been fixed!congrats vgc,almost accurate wii u numbers in usa and exact in japan

eva01beserk said:
tak13 said:
Conegamer said:
Seems like this thread was locked by mistake (as I can see no locking post and nothing was mentioned in the mod chat) so it shall remain open for now. If it was locked for a reason then my apologies, but I'm not psychic!

now i m convinced!you hate me looool!since when ,was locked?

You piseed of ioi by forcing him to adjust the x1, his favorite console. You just had to suffer. Now conegamer will get a warnig "How dare you unlock I thread I locked" and he will get moderated. Look all the troubles you made tak.

oh bold comment :P you are on my mind ;) lol!i wouldnt like coney to have a problem because of it!

Around the Network
DonFerrari said:
But now I hate Cone because he isn't master race dog, turned into a peasant cat... Yes I'm specistic.
Joking.

Just for a little while! 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

eva01beserk said:
I remember all the crap he gave me on that subject. Im almost temped to look for those debates we had and save them just to wait till I see him pup his head up again.

He is still right though lol.

@Cone: ioi locked it. This is what he does

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Ninsect said:
eva01beserk said:
I remember all the crap he gave me on that subject. Im almost temped to look for those debates we had and save them just to wait till I see him pup his head up again.

He is still right though lol.

@Cone: ioi locked it. This is what he does

Probably, but it's still not a legitimate lock without a lock post. 

Still this isn't a topic about the locking of the thread!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
DonFerrari said:
But now I hate Cone because he isn't master race dog, turned into a peasant cat... Yes I'm specistic.
Joking.

Just for a little while! 

Is the dog hunting the cat?

Don't the forum have a log of who locked and other actions? Or mods don't get this kind of access?

I hope ioi don't put you to sleep on the dog's house.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network
DonFerrari said:

Don't the forum have a log of who locked and other actions? Or mods don't get this kind of access?

ioi will put, me, on the dogs house because of the bad previous title update!thanks to a bad march npd thread!Summing up mediacreate weeks caused me dizzyness and i confused two npds...!he locked it for good, no one saw my  previous bad updated title, taking into account the views!Now, i have corrected my mistakes:P

tak13 said:
DonFerrari said:

ioi will put, me, on the dogs house because of the bad previous title update!thanks to a bad march npd thread!Summing up mediacreate weeks caused me dizzyness and i confused two npds...!he locked it for good, no one saw my  previous bad updated title, taking into account the views!Now, i have corrected my mistakes:P

That is good... accepting and correcting mistakes =]

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

DonFerrari said:
tak13 said:

That is good... accepting and correcting mistakes =]

i felt so bad!pezus npd march had in first place feb  npd,in feb npd ...january npd!i confused them lol!well the mistake number doesnt matter a lot...my first update of the title does(this caused locking and fortunately no one saw it),i wont remind you what it was:P

cycycychris said:
The title is a bit confusing. I know the Wii U was fixed but is there still any issue with the Xbone. Did the recent adjustment ioi did fix the issues. It says it's been fixed, is that you fix your tracking of npd or did ioi fix his.

i made a mistake dear in february and march,because their npd threads were bad!i confused feb with jan,and march with feb:P so i just corrected the overtracking number,which was lower:Pat least ioi thanks to me,fixed the overtracking in usa:P my affair shows ,how editing thread(not just the title) is an indespensable option!

Why is the Xbox One overtracked and the PS4 undertracked?