By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Tagged games:

stpaulmagic said:
How about if they based it off Xenoblades combat system? You could have one or even two pokemon following you around and you could see other wild Pokemon and engage at will. Real time combat would work perfectly with Pokmon, imagine how cool all the different battle animations could be if done well.

How would your wailord follow you into a building or small cave? ~_~

Around the Network
niallyb said:
Pokemon audience is pretty young. Parents might not be interested in paying $8-$15 per month in fees for a game for their children. MMO's sell to adult males with no girlfriends :) (stereotype of course but you know were I'm going with this)

Most MMOs these days are free-to-play, and I'd imagine a console MMO from Nintendo would only have the MSRP price, outside of Japan. And I know it's not saying much, but the average age of the Pokemon audience is actually higher than COD's, so take that how you will.

If you're going to add nothing to a topic but a needless stereotyping and bashing of your fellow gamers, at least know what the hell you're talking about. Otherwise, you just come across as a guy who just wants to sound cool but looks dumb.