By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox One To Catch Playstation 4 In Consoles Sold Worldwide Because of America By Holiday 2016.

Can I just for a minute put a different spin on this threads and the ones like it. Do you ever think people just make them to stir the pot to get points on gamerconnect? am I just being paranoid?

Around the Network
Mad55 said:
BeElite said:
Mad55 said:

You havent seen tomb raider so you can't say that. And just because other games that are cross gen have been hindered because of this doesn't mean tomb raider or every game with the same situation will. 

lol yes it does, since its also on old gen it clealry means its design must have been based around old gen capabilities.

And even if it was X1 only, its still PS4 and Ngods vs X1 and some dev.

I guess you can see my reply to CGI. and I love Naughty dog alot, but you never know what another dev is capable of. I'm the type of person who wants to know a little more before I make assumptions based off of what ther devs did. 

lol you serious with that post ? maybe look back at the past decade, should let you "know" enough.  

In order to have this happen, every single good thing needs to happen for X1 and every single bad thing for the PS4, such as PSN goes down from now till the end of the year, Sony gets hit by some anti-trust law and needs to take all PS4 off the shelves, shipments from factories somehow disappears, and so on.

Devil_Survivor said:
Can I just for a minute put a different spin on this threads and the ones like it. Do you ever think people just make them to stir the pot to get points on gamerconnect? am I just being paranoid?

Definitely, imo threads like this are just click bait and cause both sides to argue indefinitely = more points lol

Gammalad said:
PLOT TWIST!

Captain Toad is the game needed to boost Wii U sales, Wii U surpasses PS4 globally, Captain Toad praised game of the generation, XBO gets discontinued early 2015.

So obviously true. People haven't had a decent puzzle game since Portal, as Catherine was disappointing at best. Cpt. Toad will be the Wii U killer app and prove to the world Nintendo supremacy. Third parties will come back with their tales between their legs once XBO is discontinued but Nintendo will tell them to get lost, we won't need them as Ninty will have bought Sega, Platinum Games and Capcom so it'll be swimming in exclusives.

Around the Network

I simply can't see it happening! Maybe if it was just going to get ahead in USA I would say maybe... But worldwide? Impossible.

The Bitch is back! And better then ever! #BritneyReturns

SONY Bring them BACK for PS4 and VITA!

Jega said:

I also believe Playstation 4 Sales will slow next year, while Xbox One Sales will remain steady, Just my opinion!

I really doubt, 2014 is being amazing for PS4 and there's so much whining and complaining like "no games"! 2015 has everything to be one of the best PS4 years on gaming, they have blockbusters and games available for every sort of gamer...

1 - Uncharted 4 (the big PlayStation blockbuster of 2015, every game on the franchise have been outselling it's precursor - U1 4,76m U2 6,42m U3 6,43m) (this game will simply crush Tomb Raider! PS4 gamers won't feel the need for TR until it gets released on PS4)

2 - Probably an Uncharted Collection (Sony knows there are many gamers that didn't own PS3 and now own a PS4, this could totally be like the GoW Collection was for PS3)

3 - BloodBorne (probably the big seller on the action RPG theme in 2015)

4 - Ratchet & Clank (well this franchise has been in decline for a long time, but it being rebooted with a major motion picture, if it gets enough marketing and enough movie theater praise it could be an amazing reborn of this amazing series with a whole new generation of gamers)

5 - The order 1886 (New IP, might bring some interest for TPS fans!)

6 - Tearaway (the most creative title of the PS Vita coming to PS4... I've so many people say they wanted to play it but wouldn't find Vita's catalog enough reason to buy, since SONY owns the home console scene, this could be the chance of casuals and old-school gamers)

7 - Wild (in my opnion this looks like the PS4 version of MineCraft, it looks amazing for me, if it gets enough attention it could become a new hit)

8 - Rime (could bring another type of consumer for the PS4

9 - Until Dawn (as a fanatic for horror movies I'm just to hyped for these! It reminds of Friday 13th and Texas Chainsaw Massacre, just the thought of the chance of living and having my own choices on an horror plot gets my hype on heaven!)

10 - Sony's biggest bomb for years... Project Morpheus! If priced right and have the right games, I can see SONY devouring this generation in one single Holiday (if there's enough supply! :P)

SONY likes to drop some big bombs very close to their release so there could be some new announcements next year very close to their release)

The Bitch is back! And better then ever! #BritneyReturns

SONY Bring them BACK for PS4 and VITA!

There are so many joke threads in this site is discouraging to contribute to conversations

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

Mad55 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

He just doesnt understand. Uncharted 4 is a true next gen exclusive harnessing the power of the PS4. Tomb Raider is a last gen/current gen multiplat which means it will be closer to the last game than anything next gen. It will be domination all around.

You havent seen tomb raider so you can't say that. And just because other games that are cross gen have been hindered because of this doesn't mean tomb raider or every game with the same situation will. 

I guess you believe Watchdogs and the Last Assassins Creed were next gen didn't you? What would you consider Assassins Creed unity since its not coming onto the last gen consoles? Notice the difference in animation, realism and gameplay fidelity? Yeah. I guess I can't just say that.

Devil_Survivor said:

These threads are actually pretty common.  It's mainly wishful thinking from fans of MS that can't accept the reality that their corporation of choice is failing to dominate this generation.  Why they feel the need, I have no idea...my opinion is that the general public is buying PS4s over the XB1 because it is a more powerful machine that has a significantly larger game library.  But still you will hear, over and over, how Halo is going to turn things around...or how the "Tier 2" countries (like China) are going to "change the game"...or how games not due until fall 2015 (or later) are going to flip things over.

It's interesting discussing consoles here, but sometimes it gets frustrating when some people will argue endlessly with personal opinions in the face of facts to the contrary.