By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Hackers.....whats their problem with gamers

Hynad said:
fighter said:

never claimed being an expert, but I do know that one of the main differences is in how fast you filter the requests

let's see if you take that bet on sig control

Sig control bet with someone like you would be childish at best. But go ahead, explain what you have in mind.

seems you are childish at best then by your own definition

as on the other thread but more detailed  - if xbox doesn't resolve the attacks within 12 hours you have full sig control, if they do meaning articles claim it is back to normal i have full control of your sig

1 month

Around the Network
fighter said:

as on the other thread but more detailed  - if xbox doesn't resolve the attacks within 12 hours you have full sig control, if they do meaning articles claim it is back to normal i have full control of your sig

1 month

Why would I take such a stupid bet? I do not have any doubt that those issues will be taken care of quickly. 

You totally missed the point of that post I made about MS in the other thread. Not surprising.

Hynad said:
fighter said:

1 month

Why would I take such a stupid bet? I do not have any doubt that those issues will be taken care of quickly. 

then why compare xbox live to PSN by making a mirror comment of mine ? just for spite ?

it is true that i am not a fan of sony and i find their online service to be almost a fraud

but at least when i make comments i mean them

edit : (just too a pee due to beer) also, you might consider me as an xbox fan and while i love my 360 i never bought an xbox one and you can see why through my post history last year and also i admitted very recently and very easily that x1 is underpowered compared to PS4 - the type of honesty i really don't see a lot here

fighter said:
Hynad said:
fighter said:

you are unable to differentiate DoS and DDoS and want to discuss security ?

Go home kid

Careful not to embarrassed yourself further. But just so we can get a laugh, quickly, without looking it up online, explain the difference.

And then, do yourself a service and educate yourself. 

never claimed being an expert, but I do know that one of the main differences is in how fast you filter the requests

let's see if you take that bet on sig control

EDIT : and the main point is preventing DDoS is a security issue

ROFl...wow you are ignorant. DOS and FDDOS has NOTHING to do with secutrity.

The fighter has to be some sad fanboy to turn this type of incidemnt into consoel warz, get a life. This is good for no one.

Around the Network
fighter said:

then why compare xbox live to PSN by making a mirror comment of mine ? just for spite ?

it is true that i am not a fan of sony and i find their online service to be almost a fraud

I "mirrored" that comment of yours to illustrate its ignorance and lack of sense. Did your personal data get stolen from that DDoS attack on MSs servers back in January? Did Amazon's personal data get stolen? Are bank account information from everyone in the world constantly being stolen from such attacks?

No.

A DDoS attack doesn't gather that kind of information from the network it targets. As I've pointed out to you with that videa I so kindly shared to educate you.

That you are still arguing over this topic at all speaks quite a bit about the kind of character you are. -__-

Hynad said:
fighter said:

I "mirrored" that comment of yours to illustrate its ignorance and lack of sense. Did your personal data get stolen from that DDoS attack on MSs servers back in January? Did Amazon's personal data get stolen? Are bank account information from everyone in the world constantly being stolen from such attacks?

No.

A DDoS attack doesn't gather that kind of information from the network it targets. As I've pointed out to you with that videa I so kindly shared to educate you.

That you are still arguing over this topic at all speaks quite a bit about the kind of character you are. -__-

...you keep trying to insult me for things that you are doing yourself...

I have never linked 1:1 DDoS attacks to personal data being stolen, so don't try to put words in my mouth

fighter said:
Hynad said:
fighter said:

No.

I have never linked 1:1 DDoS attacks to personal data being stolen, so don't try to put words in my mouth

Perhaps you should look more into how DDoS works. It's impossible to access a server from the outside while it is under such an attack. Also Security has very little to do with it becuase they can litterally attack where the servers connect to the internet to cut off their access to it without ever accessing the servers. Think of Sony's or Ms's servers like a barge in a river. A good DDoS basically just dams up the river infront of and behind it denying their servers service.

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

fighter said:

LOL!!! Whatever you say! Keep on fighting!

Seriously... xD

I don't feel like wasting my time on gathering the many posts you made on the many threads about this topic. Suffice to say that you strongly implied it. Like in that comment where you mentioned how Sony should apologize for the eventual leak of personal information. As usual, you attack Sony without even knowing what you are talking about. We have now exposed how little you knew about all this, and explained how every single network in the world can be subject to a DDoS attack no matter their level of security. Thank you. Have a nice evening. Ciao.

Nicklesbe said:
fighter said:
Hynad said:
fighter said:

No.

Perhaps you should look more into how DDoS works. It's impossible to access a server from the outside while it is under such an attack. Also Security has very little to do with it becuase they can litterally attack where the servers connect to the internet to cut off their access to it without ever accessing the servers. Think of Sony's or Ms's servers like a barge in a river. A good DDoS basically just dams up the river infront of and behind it denying their servers service.

TheFighter is more concerned with trying to lie and spin things to make sony look bad then facts. Denial of service attacks have ZERo to do with security, it is externa; traffic overloading servers. Like a traffic jam thats it.