Master System 12 5.56%

Genesis 13 6.02%

Gameboy 19 8.80%

Other Handheld 7 3.24%

Other Home Console 33 15.28%

Total:215
ktay95 said:
estebxx said:
"the super mega 8-bit" not kidding that was the name... also ktay95... i love that avatar!.

Haha thanks, I finally finished Demon's Souls so I thought I would celebrate with an avatar change. Cant wait for Bloodborne to come out, it looks all sorts of aweome and I will be able to fully expirience the multiplayer this time around

yeah im Hyped for Bloodborne as well, also did the online portion of DeS died already? if so thats sad but expected... afterall it was suposed to be shut down on 2012... or was it just empty?.

Around the Network

The first console I played was either the Atari 2600 or NES. I am not sure which. The first I owned was an SNES. I got it as a Christmas present.

The first handheld I played was a Gameboy. The first I owned was a Gameboy Color. Also a Christmas present.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

The NES was the first console I owned.

Followed by the SNES, PS/N64, PS2/XBOX, PS3/360(briefly) and now PS4.

In between those and in their respective generations I also had at my home (usually borrowed); Megadrive, 3DO and a Philips CDi.

NES. Saved up my allowance and skipped a few school lunches to buy it... it was 1989 when I got it.

I was 8 and a half. Loved it. Started with some crystalis, dragon warrior 1/2 and ff. Started my Jrpgs love affair young and never looked back.

First system I played was either the Intellivision or the Atari 2600.  My friend had both and I donno which we played first.

Weird of how much of a Nintendo fan I am right now as the orginal Xbox was my first console

However I did have GBA SP along with my xb but I got that a while after

Around the Network

Mine was PSOne, didn't knew it was like that for the majority of people here (as of now).

I have it in my room even today, it works! (SCPH 7002)

Persona 5 on PS3, I won't need next gen!

Amiga 500 here & games i played were the Adam's family & Rainbow island, then year later, played 2600, FAMICOM(actual Pirated console), Genesis & Game Gear in the same time. Ahh the early 90s....

My first console was the NES. It had Super Mario Bros. with Duck Hunt. My only memories with it is that I wasn't very good at Duck Hunt.

PSOne, brand loyalty since the 90's!

Nintendo 64 was my first home console, I got it from my neighbor by trading my Pokemon card collection! It came with like a dozen games too.