By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What We Know: Sony, MSFT, Nintendo 1st Party, Owned Ip, and Published

No need to wait more. I believe it was AstroGamer... But it seems he's on vacation

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network

Some Sony games you've missed:
Insomniac Games (2nd party): Original Ratchet and Clank re-imagening
Q-Games (2nd party): The Tomorrow Children
Housemarque (2nd party): Alienation
Quantic Dream (2nd party): unannounced IP
Sumo Digital (2nd party): LittleBigPlanet 3
Guerrilla Games Cambridge (1st party): new game in existing franchise

Also maybe fair to say that From Software (Bloodborne) and Ready at Dawn (The Order: 1886) are co-developing

Whoa i didn't knew Microsoft had so many first party studios.... i didn't knew about (Fun)ction Studios, N* Studios, Press Play, Lift London, Good Science Studios, SOTA and some others.

Retro is Second Party and Monolith Soft is First Party for Nintendo.

estebxx said:
Whoa i didn't knew Microsoft had so many first party studios.... i didn't knew about (Fun)ction Studios, N* Studios, Press Play, Lift London, Good Science Studios, SOTA and some others.

Loads of people don't, in part due to the prominent (and innaccurate) myth that Microsoft don't develop their own games or IP.

OT: Cool thread, should be interesting!

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

OK, so apparently Nintendo has EAD 1, EAD 2, EAD 3, EAD 4 and EAD 5 also as their first first party studios.

poklane said:

Also maybe fair to say that From Software (Bloodborne) and Ready at Dawn (The Order: 1886) are co-developing

Thank you :)

I left it with SCEJ since theyre on it as well.  I did the same with Quantum Break and XES though Remedy is working on it

JayWood2010 said:

However I do not know how Nintendo's First party studios work.  I dont know who works on what so I will need help with nintendo.

maybe this will help

http://nintendo.wikia.com/wiki/Category:First_party_developers

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

PigPen said:
OK, so apparently Nintendo has EAD 1, EAD 2, EAD 3, EAD 4 and EAD 5 also as their first first party studios.

lol that is why i was confused with them haha i have no idea what the studios names are and who works on what

JayWood2010 said:
poklane said:

Thank you :)

I left it with SCEJ since theyre on it as well.  I did the same with Quantum Break and XES though Remedy is working on it

Quantic Dream, not Quantic Break. Quantic Dream is a studio that made games like Heavy Rain and Beyond: Two Souls