By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who else is this anal about their controllers?

I keep my stuff clean. But not weekly. I do it when the buttons fail to respond. Or the groves are filled with gunk.

Around the Network

Have 3 kids playing your Xbox One everyday for at least an hour...
You'll see, your perception of "clean" controller will change... It changed for me 6 years ago (when my first boy was old enough to play), now if my controllers only have ketchup on the triggers, there are still clean...

I clean my controllers every time someone spills jelly on them or a similarly sticky substance. No other time.

Yeah, I hate having dirty controllers...

No, I never clean my controller. But then again they are never sticky and last for generally a long time. The oldest controller I have is a ps1 dual shock controller which is 18 years old and is in perfect condition except for one thumb stick were the outer layer is pealing off sort of like an eraser.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Around the Network

I wear a surgical mask, white cotton gloves and condoms when I play.
Seriously though, I clean my gear at least once a month, If I have been playing at least half that month. I will take them apart, and clean them out.

Im protective of my GC controllers. Ive had the absolute worst luck in the world GC controllers... Ive had 9, only 2 work. One wont work at all for Wii. So yeah. I make sure theyre clean and protected :p

I have a 3 yr old that plays my 360 so im constantly cleaning that controller and his kindle, he's not allowed on the One lol.

Wow, you're like me! I always disinfect them every time someone else uses them.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Only if it is a move or a wiimote. The other ones just wouldn't work well.....wait what are we talking about?

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(