By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gaming Rooms/Game Setups?

PS4/WiiU 70 inch TV. Samsung soundbar. Like 15 PS4 games, 3 WiiU..... 2 grand home-built gaming PC (2 years old now, but still plays just about anything on ultra, some new games only high)

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

Around the Network
PwerlvlAmy said:

Bumping this thread since stuff has been updated

Wow. Beautiful. Love it. I am literally at a loss of Words (in awe and in envy ).

R.O.B., the Super Mario Bros Arcade, The 25TH Anniversity Zelda 3ds,  Ike, Marth, Mega Man, Shulk, and the Rosalina and Luma Amiibo's are what grabbed my attention the most!

Although what is that 25TH Year of Luigi Box on the Top pic on the left? Never seen that before.

Your setup puts Nintendo World's to shame!

EDIT: Gold N64 controller too! I got that a long time ago thru a contest in Nintendo Power when they were giving them away to the first 1000 people who did 3 laps in Mario Raceway under 1 Minute and 30 secs. My brother stole it and sold it though... :-/ Still, seeing it again made me feel like I was 12 all over again!

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Nice gaming setup, mine's just a normal living room with a tv then my wii u then on the side my PC.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Very nice collection, PwerlvlAmy,

Unfortunately, I don't have room to set up everything, but I may post the very little I do have displaying.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Around the Network

I don't have anything special. 

Sunstrider said:
Nice gaming setup, mine's just a normal living room with a tv then my wii u then on the side my PC.

yeah i have my wii u,ps4,xb360,xb1 set up in this room,my fat ps3 is in my living room

*Looks over at what I thought was my amazing collection* Well this ruined my evening!

8th gen predictions. (made early 2014)
PS4: 60-65m
WiiU: 30-35m
X1: 30-35m
3DS: 80-85m
PSV: 15-20m

Somebody seems to like Nintendo stuff a little bit :P That is pretty awesome though. I have that same series lightsaber. I got it when i was a kid, though im not a huge Star Wars fan to be honest, though i loved it growing up.

But yeah, my setup doesnt look near as good as this. Mine is just normal and boring lol XBO, PS4, WiiU, X360, and PS3 is on my entertainment center. Games, Vita, 3DS, and Shield are in a glass cabinet with Gears of War stuff on top. PC is in a different room. All of my other consoles are packed away, but i like that you showcase yours. Pretty awesome.  I'm a  bit jealous now xP

JayWood2010 said:

Somebody seems to like Nintendo stuff a little bit :P That is pretty awesome though. I have that same series lightsaber. I got it when i was a kid, though im not a huge Star Wars fan to be honest, though i loved it growing up.

But yeah, my setup doesnt look near as good as this. Mine is just normal and boring lol XBO, PS4, WiiU, X360, and PS3 is on my entertainment center. Games, Vita, 3DS, and Shield are in a glass cabinet with Gears of War stuff on top. PC is in a different room. All of my other consoles are packed away, but i like that you showcase yours. Pretty awesome.  I'm a  bit jealous now xP

Yeah I just find Nintendo stuff more collectible than Microsoft or Sony items,but I try to get as many items from all companies(and SEGA) that I can