By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Diablo 3 @1080p on X1 shows MS cares about gamers

Not really. But more games that continue looking worse on X1 gives them a bad image so they need to stop that from happening.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

Strange that people who said there is no difference from 900 to 1080 and criticized TLOUR for not being locked 60fps (drops of the same order) are now fine with MS approach in this game. Besides some that preffer more effects than pixels didn't complain about the degraded shadow (wHile shadow in TLOUR was cursed). Funny don't you think guys?

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Everything MS has done lately is purely reactive... not that they did not react well, given where they were early on.

Insert the corporations care about the bottom line, this is true, but who would just let a product fail without trying to at least fix it and the bad perception it got after the release, they do what they have to do, and they do as well as they could given the hardware they have (which is the root of the problem, it comes from the original decisions about the platform, when MS was selling kinect for the 360 like crazy... management drank their own cool aid).

DonFerrari said:
Strange that people who said there is no difference from 900 to 1080 and criticized TLOUR for not being locked 60fps (drops of the same order) are now fine with MS approach in this game. Besides some that preffer more effects than pixels didn't complain about the degraded shadow (wHile shadow in TLOUR was cursed). Funny don't you think guys?

Who?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

starcraft said:
DonFerrari said:

Who?

As far as I remember it's agaisnt the rules to name people for this type of comments.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network
DonFerrari said:
starcraft said:
DonFerrari said:

Who?

As far as I remember it's agaisnt the rules to name people for this type of comments.

I thought you meant people IN this thread, sorry.

Squeezol said:
No company cares for anything but money in the end, you know.

Pretty much this. 

KylieDog said:
starcraft said:
I'd say that MS cares about both.

Half the internet has spent the last 10 months beating the shit out of the Xbox One (and at times the PS4) for being unable to run intensive games at 1080p as a matter of routine (letalone 60fps).

They are responding to what we demanded of them.

Which goes to show we're our own worst enemy.

Choosing this game for 1090p was dumb though, is no long distance in-world you need to see, making framerrate the better option in this case.

I agree. I think if a compromise is needed frame rate should almost always take priority.

Thats just my point though. The internet has bitched so long about the need for 1080p, both Sony and Microsoft have started to cave.

Give the people what they want.