By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Ubisoft says Watch Dogs is going to be the last M-Rated game on Wii U

dyremose said:
nitekrawler1285 said:
If they treated mature games on Wii U with the same respect they do on Xbox and PlayStation platforms you might find more interest. I guess it's just easier to not even continue to try.

What do you mean?  I tried assasins creed black flag on wii u and it seemed like just as good a version as i believe the ps3 and xbox 360 version were.. I can only speak for the ps4 version as a comparison but if you feel dissapounted it is propably because of the last gen power wii u is stuck with.  In that case dont blame ubisoft.  Blame nintendo.  Also what happened to graphics dont matter? 

http://mynintendonews.com/2013/12/14/digital-foundry-assassins-creed-black-flag-wii-u-falls-6-10fps-behind-the-360-and-ps3/

That and the games less than stellar miiverse reception.  That's in comparison to last gen.  with 4x the ram this really shouldn't be an issue anyone can peg on Nintendo.  I'm not talking about graphics.  I'm talking about game performance.