By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Best Article Evar

Please make thread titles a bit more substantial.

Around the Network

Yoshida and I have something in common, apart from our rugged good looks. I'm genuinely confused as to why the PS4 is selling so well. I actually created a thread asking why a few months ago, but I'm still no closer to a satisfying answer.

It's 95% because of the price...

Burek said:
It's 95% because of the price...

Globally in the US

Hype from e3 2013.

Around the Network

Brand.

PlayStation means something to people over three generations of quality consoles. Also, they did as good job unveiling the PS4, finding a good price point and features people wanted.

He should ask Notch.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Hype

/thread

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Brand the right price best product this gen competition fuck ups and gamer want to be gamer's and buy a gaming console, no tv sports bs muti entertainment crap. Games for the win.

dyremose said:
I bought a ps4 at launch day and i still dont know why.. Usually im waiting for a title im dying to try (gta iv for 360 and killzone 2 for ps3) but nothing really had me at the launch lineup and infamous was pushed back.. I think it was just the excitement i had with some new hardware with all the bells and whistles.

They never said Infamous would be there at launch they said it would be there Q1 2014 and it was

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers