By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - When will PS4 reach 10 million sold? - ioi comments on undertracking

DrDoomz said:

22 year old associate auditor bragging about his experience in the business world. I'm speechless. 

Seriously, not only am I doubting your "auditor" bit, I'm actually starting to doubt your 22 year old bit too. Most of the yoing associates in the office I've met in my line of work (project development-which includes marketing studies btw, 13 years in corporate) tend to be humble about their lack of real world experience. Well, at least around me where I work. Especially in areas where their expertise don't apply. You sound more like an angry teenager or at most a fresh uni grad than a young professional to me with your poor grasp of logic and black-and-white/all-or-nothing idealist approach to how you see things. Both of which indicate a lack of real world experience. Seriously, why would a neophite like you even brag about your "experience in the business world"? Seriously, for all intents and purposes, you have none.

I've got a question. So you have 13 years of experience in the business world, and you don't even know the requirements for being an auditor at a public accounting firm? You even go so far as to completely demolish all credibility you have with that 13 years experience by making up a complete lie, indicating a Masters degree is required, when it isn't.

I know FAR from everything there is to know in the business world, but what I do know, is I've been given a lot of facts in this thread that are pulled out of peoples asses (logic).

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network
Nicklesbe said:

You mean that string of words you just made up, claiming it was an email using a name that can be found on the website you googled? Just proves you are willing to lie more, nothing else. 

I'm impressed that you think I'm this good at googling things and making things up this quickly, when my whole time in the last hour has been spent posting in this thread.

Next thing I'm going to hear I'm 2 people.

I've more than proved my point have a nice day all. I'm sure TheDrill is now worried that he might lose his title to Sir Baalzamon. Have a nice day all.

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

Regarding the weekly sales data reported to Sony, I was completely unaware of that, and if it is indeed true, than yea, Sony has more accurate information than VgChartz (which I never said they didn't, I merely questioned people immediately assuming this was the case).

Baalzamon said:
DrDoomz said:

22 year old associate auditor bragging about his experience in the business world. I'm speechless. 

Seriously, not only am I doubting your "auditor" bit, I'm actually starting to doubt your 22 year old bit too. Most of the yoing associates in the office I've met in my line of work (project development-which includes marketing studies btw, 13 years in corporate) tend to be humble about their lack of real world experience. Well, at least around me where I work. Especially in areas where their expertise don't apply. You sound more like an angry teenager or at most a fresh uni grad than a young professional to me with your poor grasp of logic and black-and-white/all-or-nothing idealist approach to how you see things. Both of which indicate a lack of real world experience. Seriously, why would a neophite like you even brag about your "experience in the business world"? Seriously, for all intents and purposes, you have none.

I've got a question. So you have 13 years of experience in the business world, and you don't even know the requirements for being an auditor at a public accounting firm? You even go so far as to completely demolish all credibility you have with that 13 years experience by making up a complete lie, indicating a Masters degree is required, when it isn't.

I know FAR from everything there is to know in the business world, but what I do know, is I've been given a lot of facts in this thread that are pulled out of peoples asses (logic).

Um. Scroll back, at no time did I say that. You were actually talking to someone else (Nicklesbe). Jeez for an auditor you sure have a bad eye for detail.

What was that about one demolishing their own credibility again? SMH.

Around the Network

Thank God I failed in business. You're all barking mad lol.

The PS5 Exists. 

Baalzamon said:
Nicklesbe said:

You mean that string of words you just made up, claiming it was an email using a name that can be found on the website you googled? Just proves you are willing to lie more, nothing else. 

I'm impressed that you think I'm this good at googling things and making things up this quickly, when my whole time in the last hour has been spent posting in this thread.

Next thing I'm going to hear I'm 2 people.

It wasn't quick, ya spent nearly 10 minutes googling firms and guess what its not hard to see what ya came up with is one of the first results. Ya also spent a few minutes making up that letter. It's obvious you arn't being honest, and it's obvious you have no idea what you are talking about. Keep it going tho you are giving the good people of VGC lots of laughs.

Nicklesbe said:

It wasn't quick, ya spent nearly 10 minutes googling firms and guess what its not hard to see what ya came up with is one of the first results. Ya also spent a few minutes making up that letter. It's obvious you arn't being honest, and it's obvious you have no idea what you are talking about. Keep it going tho you are giving the good people of VGC lots of laughs.

You know what response has taken even longer? Your answer to where in the shit you came up with the masters being required to be an auditor.

Where exactly did you come up with that bogus?

Baalzamon said:
Nicklesbe said:

You know what response has taken even longer? Your answer to where in the shit you came up with the masters being required to be an auditor.

Where exactly did you come up with that bogus?

http://education-portal.com/articles/Auditor_Educational_Requirements_for_a_Career_in_Auditing.html The top firms arn't going to settle for just a bachelors degree. You don't get to the top by having sub-par employees. 

Im not satisfied with that answer, now the numbers will be even more off with the weekly sales. We only have really accurate data with NPD and Japan hw sales, and vgchartz adjusts their numbers according to what they report, all other territories are big estimates extrapolated from past trends, continental trends and (chart track) software data and occassionaly we get total hw data for a specific country. You not only get Benelux hw data but also accurate?? Really, how?