By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bayonetta vs Vanquish vs Wonderful 101. The Rating Game.

Best Platinum Games offering so far.

Vanquish gets top honors. 14 28.00%

Wonderful 101 takes the cake this time. 16 32.00%

Bayonetta kick them all in the teeth. 20 40.00%

Total:50

What I love about gaming, is seeing how many great developer minds that come into gaming and bless us with untold classics year after year after year.

Today were going to be taking a closer look at the awesome developers over at Platinum Games.

Over the span of close to 6 years, we have seen a bunch of solid titles from these guys/gals.

Question today is,

What is Platinum's BEST game so far, and what makes it the BEST ?

Wonderful 101

Bayonetta

Vanquish

This is a Rating Game, so go ahead.............. do it.

Around the Network

No Revengeance?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
No Revengeance?

That one sucks, honestly.

The Wonderful 101 and Vanquish for the win, wouldn't know which one choose.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Played them all and loved them all. Though if i'd have to rank them i'd say:

1. Bayonetta
2. Vanquish
3. Wonderful 101

I only played Bayonetta and Vanquish, I go for Vanquish because I do not enjoy flamboyant games at all.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

Bayonetta for me. I'm a hack and slash type of guy. So a game like this was right up my alley. Kamiya does a fabulous job by adding things like witching hour (dodge at the right moment to activate), and gruesome in game fatalities to gain halos and such. Devil May Cry was my favorite hack and slash *which Kamiya also done*, so this was a no brainer for me. It also helps that the storyline was intriguing and the OST was just awesome!

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

1) Beyonatta
2) W101
3) Vanquish (cause I havn't played it)

Also, kick them all in the teeth? Really? Come on, you can be more lewd than that with Beyonatta

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Metallox said:
vivster said:
No Revengeance?

That one sucks, honestly.

The Wonderful 101 and Vanquish for the win, wouldn't know which one choose.

Most reviewers and over a million people would like to disagree.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Mystro-Sama said:
Played them all and loved them all. Though if i'd have to rank them i'd say:

1. Bayonetta
2. Vanquish
3. Wonderful 101

This.

Metal Gear Rising is the best, but out of the ones listed I'll go WF101.