Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network

+ The Order: 1886
- Wild

Updated as of this post.

Michael-5 said:
Ninsect said:
Michael-5 said:

Can you clean up the OP, I don't know what's left.

+Unchcarted
-Wild

KO = knocked out

I get that, but on my screen some of the games have points on the next line, on the other side of the page. I get what's going on, but it looks messy.

I don't know how it looks on a phone because I access VGC on a PC. So I can't really make it neater unless you post a pic of the page from your phone.

+ Rime
- WiLD

Ucell said:
Michael-5 said:
Ninsect said:
Michael-5 said:

Can you clean up the OP, I don't know what's left.

+Unchcarted
-Wild

KO = knocked out

I get that, but on my screen some of the games have points on the next line, on the other side of the page. I get what's going on, but it looks messy.

I don't know how it looks on a phone because I access VGC on a PC. So I can't really make it neater unless you post a pic of the page from your phone.

I'm on a PC....don't want to upload a picture to photobucket. I use Google Chrome and my computer isn't particularly old or anything.

Basically the points for DriveClub and Wild appear on the next line and it looks bad.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network

+ Bloodborne
- WiLD

Michael-5 said:

I'm on a PC....don't want to upload a picture to photobucket. I use Google Chrome and my computer isn't particularly old or anything.

I suppose your internet maybe simply slow. Pretty much everyone else is able to clearly understand the OP.

What problem are you having precisely? I would reorganise the OP accordingly.

Ucell said:
Michael-5 said:

I suppose your internet maybe simply slow. Pretty much everyone else is able to clearly understand the OP.

How would my internet being slow relate to where stuff are in the OP? I've never had this issue before...

The stuff in the 3rd column are cut, and the points/KO appear in a second line on the left of the page. You're columns are too wide and it makes google chrome put the info on a new line.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database

Michael-5 said:
Ucell said:
Michael-5 said:

How would my internet being slow relate to where stuff are in the OP? I've never had this issue before...

The stuff in the 3rd column are cut, and the points/KO appear in a second line on the left of the page. You're columns are too wide and it makes google chrome put the info on a new line.

Fine now? I don't think I can contract it further without making it feel clustered.

Ucell said:
Michael-5 said:
Ucell said:
Michael-5 said:

Fine now? I don't think I can contract it further without making it feel clustered.

Pretty much. The KO for Tearaway Unfolded is also on the next line.

P.S. You can view this yourself by changing the zoom on your browser. Press Ctrl and scroll.