Forums - Gaming Discussion - This Generation Has Been Crazy Successful

BMaker11 said:
toastboy44562 said:
aLkaLiNE said:
toastboy44562 said:

if you want to play that game...

xbox one has:

-timed exclusive DLC for call of duty

-EA access. Which means all EA games are timed exclusive to xbox one for 5 days before PS4 version

-More smartglass compatability

-Fifa exclusive DLC (because its an EA game)

-I also forgot the Fifa Bundle

-TV features thaty the PS4 doesn't

-Fruit ninja kinect 2

-Goat simulator

I don't want to play that game because I don't want to get in trouble lol.

The fact that you're frustrated that I evened out your biased list is quite interesting though;  I didn't submit my modifications to piss you off, I just felt that your original OP appeared to exclude (maybe it was by accident?) some other benefits of owning a PS4 console this year.  When all is said and done wouldn't it be nice to show a fair perception of each of the HD Twins? No one gets upset, no flame baiting, no console wars. 

But if you want to play this game, let me know

nope I just didn't want to include irrelavent stuff on boths sides. far cry dlc isnt going to sell anysystems at all but xbox one releasing in 30+ countries will...

If you want to count stuff like psnow (which will actually work against consoles in a way) then you have to include ea access which will help xbox one more.

This just confirmed other people's suspicions that this post was a stealth troll.....

Yep. Glad I didnt get wrapped up in this thread. Nice try Toasty 

Around the Network

That's just crazy.... Crazy awesome!

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Yikes if this was all I had to look forward to I wouldn't be as big of a gamer as I am. Thank you Nintendo.

"I think it will be the HDS"-Me in regards to Nintendo's next handheld.

Indeed. Its actually surprising how well the new gen systems have been doing.