By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Prediction: Xbox One will outsell PS4 WW by Q1 2016

eFKac said:
prinz_valium said:
CGI-Quality said:
prinz_valium said:
no. comsumers are stupid. they wont buy xbox ones als long as its a ms console.., to much hate around it
xbox Need to be bought by apple, to make this happen

Did consumers "hate" the 360? If not, then re-read what you wrote and think about it. The hate had little to do with the brand.

not here in germany, where i live.

and most only bought the 360 here, because it was super cheap. and if the product become to much valuable to get over ur dislike for the company, u will probably buy it. but if u really prefere a compay or brand, u will also buy that product if its to expensiv, fucked up many things, etc. thats what happend with the ps3 sales here...

I see you cannot fathom that people simply think PS4 is the better deal, especially in Europe where it gets more app support and Xbox way less than in US, the exclusives are better tailored for the market, etc. How is it so hard to grasp? But no it must be hate.

It's funny though, that many German members here are PlayStation haters when the consoles are so popular there.

wtf did i say that?

yes some or even the most people think that.

but even if the xbox one would be the better deal, it would not sell more than the ps4 here.

that what i said. and thats because of the company/brand awareness

Around the Network

Wanna make a bet that Destiny will sell more on PS4 in US than X1?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Was expecting the drill...

So what you are saying is that Xbox One will outsell PS4 globally in the US?

Well played fatty......well played. I have to step my VG thread game up lol!

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

flint said:

But allow me to make a new prediction which I'm certain will turn out to be true this time. I predict that by Q1 2016, PS4 will outsell the XBO in USA 3:2. in Europe 3:1. And Japan will be 5:1 ratio.  Now before you leave a negative comment please let me explain why I think this will happen. the PS4 has so many exclusive games coming out, Bloodbourne, Driveclub, the order, Tearaway, Little big planet, First light, rime, until dawn, everybody’s gone, uncharted etc. Those are AAA games that will do a lot of damage against the XBO. It is true that XBO will have Halo along with some decent timed exclusives but I doubt that it will be enough to compete with the PS4 exclusives..  Now of course that alone will not make my prediction happen.. It would be absurd if i were to claim that. So on top of that Sony might bundle the console with FIFA 15/FIFA 16 with a reduced price in the European markets which will appeal to gamers there. And Destiny bundles in the US where a majority Americans love playing FPS games.  Those crazy bundle deals along with the exclusive games I mentioned will make my prediction accurate.  After all it's always about the games at the end of the day.  Please do not misunderstand me, I think the XBO is an outstanding console. I'm not a hater at all, I don’t own both consoles.  But I'm certain that my prediction will be accurate.

What do you think? Am I right?

Sorry couldn't resist, 

Well its certainly got a much higher chance of happening than what the OP suggested and is more true (apart from the fifa 15 bundles).

Around the Network
Clyde32 said:
Was expecting the drill...

So what you are saying is that Xbox One will outsell PS4 globally in the US?

Agreed. What a disappointment.

Great explanation. But why? How do you even fathom that happening? Also, all you see for PS4 is "Uncharted 4 and a bunch of indies"? Man, I guess I know now what clickbait it. I'm sure this thread was made solely to keep the OPs point of view on the front page. It's totally unfounded!

PC GAMING: BEST GAMES. WORST CONTROLS

A mouse & keyboard are made for sending email and typing internet badassery. Not for playing video games!!!

Before this thread starts getting a hundred posts per minute, is there a way to make a thread drop off my buddy?

lol i see im not the only one who came in thinking this would be a Thedrill thread..

pretty sure this is a joke :P

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

flint said:

But allow me to make a new prediction which I'm certain will turn out to be true this time. I predict that by Q1 2016, PS4 will outsell the XBO in USA 3:2. in Europe 3:1. And Japan will be 5:1 ratio.  Now before you leave a negative comment please let me explain why I think this will happen. the PS4 has so many exclusive games coming out, Bloodbourne, Driveclub, the order, Tearaway, Little big planet, First light, rime, until dawn, everybody’s gone, uncharted etc. Those are AAA games that will do a lot of damage against the XBO. It is true that XBO will have Halo along with some decent timed exclusives but I doubt that it will be enough to compete with the PS4 exclusives..  Now of course that alone will not make my prediction happen.. It would be absurd if i were to claim that. So on top of that Sony might bundle the console with FIFA 15/FIFA 16 with a reduced price in the European markets which will appeal to gamers there. And Destiny bundles in the US where a majority Americans love playing FPS games.  Those crazy bundle deals along with the exclusive games I mentioned will make my prediction accurate.  After all it's always about the games at the end of the day.  Please do not misunderstand me, I think the XBO is an outstanding console. I'm not a hater at all, I don’t own both consoles.  But I'm certain that my prediction will be accurate.

What do you think? Am I right?

Sorry couldn't resist, 

The correct version.

3DS, Wii, PSP, Vita, PS2, PS3, PS4 & Steam.