By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Prediction: Xbox One will outsell PS4 WW by Q1 2016

He is right guys, the Xbox will win the console war globally in the US...and maybe China. The Europeans will discard the One as a NSA box and embrace it full on. In the US, Sony will be arrogant and keep the price of the PS4 at $399 and even raise it $100 dollars because it so popular...also they need the money since they are nearing bankruptcy. while the One will be price at $99 and gain more exclusives such as God of War and Gran Tursimo. In Japan, Microsoft will buy Nintendo so Mario can appear in the next Kinect game, rendering Sony helpless.

That's what my crystal ball is telling me. Q1 2016 cant get here fast enough.

Around the Network

Wow, you are ignorant, OP!

Are you talking about globally in all countries or globally in USA, Uk(europe) and naval base (japan)?
Anyway even that would be wrong.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

NVM. Added the picture on Page one instead.

no. comsumers are stupid. they wont buy xbox ones als long as its a ms console.., to much hate around it
xbox Need to be bought by apple, to make this happen

Around the Network

OP is officially funnier than any of Adam Sandler movies.
Although it seems that he is more of a Cheech and Chong fan

FattyDingDong said:

I predict that by Q1 2016, Xbox One will outsell the PS4 in USA 3:1. in Europe 2:1. And Japan will be 1:1 ratio it can go either way. 

You think the X1 will outsell the PS4 in NA (or US) by a greater margain than the 360 did the PS3 despite what we've seen first 8 months of X1 and PS4, and manage to overturn in Europe convincingly beating the PS4 there and somehow manage parity in Japan? 

This is not just wishful thinking, this has no basis in reality.  I predict this thread is being saved by multiple users for comedic effect for months to come.

prinz_valium said:
no. comsumers are stupid. they wont buy xbox ones als long as its a ms console.., to much hate around it
xbox Need to be bought by apple, to make this happen

What does it have to do with consumers being stupid? Do you seriously agree that the PS4 haz no gaemz?

I think the chance of the PS4 outselling the XB1 3:1 every month WW is bigger. Also, you're completely forgetting about games like Bloodborn, Driveclub, Until Dawn and other (unannounced) PS4 exclusives. Not to mention you're forgetting the Destiny bundle which will move a shit ton (Destiny is the most pre-ordered new IP in history) and Sony may even have a GTA V bundle.

Unless MS starts selling the for 199 or something then that won't be happening