By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Any Xbox One and PS4 Owners On Here?

What Console do you Own?

Xox One only 23 18.25%

PS4 Only 82 65.08%

Both 21 16.67%

Total:126

Please add a poll. I need the results for a project.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
vivster said:

It will be really biased but thats okay. More PS4 fans sit on the computer than Xbox fans because Xbox has the dude/bro audience i think

toastboy44562 said:
vivster said:

It will be really biased but thats okay. More PS4 fans sit on the computer than Xbox fans because Xbox has the dude/bro audience i think

Well this isn't about PS4 players. This is about people who own both. That number is interesting for me.

Also the real reason why more PS4 fans are on the internet than X1 fans is that they got no gaemz to play.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I have both.

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

PS4 and Wii U myself. No X1 and no plans to buy one. The only way I'd buy one would be if it had an exclusive I really, really wanted.

Around the Network
vivster said:
toastboy44562 said:
vivster said:

Well this isn't about PS4 players. This is about people who own both. That number is interesting for me.

Also the real reason why more PS4 fans are on the internet than X1 fans is that they got no gaemz to play.

It's funny, because both consoles don't really have that many "gamez" to play yet. If anything, the X1 is getting more quality exclusives this holiday season.

Going by that logic, Wii U should be the most popular console on the internet.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

last gen i had all 3 consoles but i just ended up not playing most of them anyways.   by the end of the gen it just felt like i waste my money because i wasn't using my wii or 360.   i dunno,..  i might not get to play every game but the truth is i don't get to play every game i want to on playstation either.  just too many options already so i don't feel the need to have even more choice.

still,.. i want to replace my ps3 at some point.  it is primarily just a netflix box but i want something with more pep.  i don't know that it makes sense to have 2 ps4's so i'll probably get a wiiU or xbone at some point.

VanceIX said:

It's funny, because both consoles don't really have that many "gamez" to play yet. If anything, the X1 is getting more quality exclusives this holiday season.

Going by that logic, Wii U should be the most popular console on the internet.

Wii U has Mario Kart with an attach rate of 140%. They're all playing that.

Xbox has the best gaemz and the best onlinez so of course all Xbox owners are playing gaemz instead of posting on the internetz.

I own both, and have both Xbox Live Gold and PS+

Don't know that I will continue both of those though.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

tr53 said:

multiplelast gen i had all 3 consoles but i just ended up not playing most of them anyways.   by the end of the gen it just felt like i waste my money because i wasn't using my wii or 360.   i dunno,..  i might not get to play every game but the truth is i don't get to play every game i want to on playstation either.  just too many options already so i don't feel the need to have even more choice.

still,.. i want to replace my ps3 at some point.  it is primarily just a netflix box but i want something with more pep.  i don't know that it makes sense to have 2 ps4's so i'll probably get a wiiU or xbone at some point.

I wont buy Multiple ps4s like i did with pretty much every console last gen but i will be buying that plsystation tv device when more games drop.